Lollipop?

Search This thread

sunbound

Jan 27, 2015
Hmmm, I try ti install CrowLock_RC3 from the zip, i select the zip file, and choose to install it. then the little green android guy shows up, then falls down with a red exclamation point, then brings me back to the "install update from zip file" menu.

Justatechie

Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm, I try ti install CrowLock_RC3 from the zip, i select the zip file, and choose to install it. then the little green android guy shows up, then falls down with a red exclamation point, then brings me back to the "install update from zip file" menu.

I was afraid what was going to happen with the mini variants using this zip. I cant say for sure you are the first but then again I recall someone in the forums was running a padfone s rom on a padfone x mini. (Idk what that person did)
First do this,
Go to fastboot and see if your bootloader is unlocked.
Use this command: fastboot oem device-info

If it is good, just find the rom for the device in the padfone x mini fourms and just follow the instruction from there.

If its not unlocked or shows tampered something did not go right, as for now If you already backed up everything prior to that, it probably best to restore.

Reactions: sunbound

sunbound

Jan 27, 2015
hmmm, i tried that command, (after verifying that it sees the device (using ADB devices), and it tells me " waiting or device ". I domt know what its waiting for, my device is connected and browsable via my PC, and shows up in the device list in ADB.

Justatechie

Jul 17, 2014
hmmm, i tried that command, (after verifying that it sees the device (using ADB devices), and it tells me " waiting or device ". I domt know what its waiting for, my device is connected and browsable via my PC, and shows up in the device list in ADB.
Try to restore to stock rom by cwm recovery, then use that command again after its restored.

Top Liked Posts