Remove All Ads from XDA

Padfone X Docking Station Vibration&Charging but no display on inserting the Pafone

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By samuraichetan, Junior Member on 9th December 2015, 05:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HI Asus XDA experts,
Need your help here .!!
I am using Padfone X and i performed a clean factory reset , with charger on and plugged , on the Padfone station ( means asus padfone was docketed and On/working so far before reset) ......It asked for reset and i did yes>> rebooted and Asus logo came and kept coming for 15 mins ...I got suspicious and removed the padfone , Padfone was working Ok and fine , However the Docket station has just the red light (next to camera ) on always and On inserting the padfone to the station , it Vibrates as normal , the red blinks , if i insert charger to docket station , led turns green and responding,,,,, but no Padfonne station screen display ....Can you suggest what to do ...

I have tried ,,,pressing the docket station Power On/Off for 5 to 10 sec ..still the Red light is always On and no display on station whatsoever..

But when i eject the padfone , its Ok and normaly working ....What to do ...Pls help
Can you help or reply ..i can sent the image if you can share any email as well...
9th December 2015, 10:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 103
You could probably factory reset it again, the at&t fw is pretty buggy.

Just boot it from recovery by pressing volume down and power button at the same time and select recovery. Then find the option to factory and select it.
Takes some time but I think that should work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread