Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 47,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How do I get Do It Later and ASUS Email to update?

Tip us?

cdubb32390
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How do I get Do It Later and ASUS Email to update?

The apps themselves work fine, but I can't update to the latest version via the play store. It keeps saying my device isn't compatible with this version. Anybody know where I can get the apks or how to force an update for an app? Thanks.

NH2G
Old
(Last edited by NH2G; 7th July 2014 at 04:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubb32390 View Post
The apps themselves work fine, but I can't update to the latest version via the play store. It keeps saying my device isn't compatible with this version. Anybody know where I can get the apks or how to force an update for an app? Thanks.
Our Padfone uses modified versions of those apps. The Play Store has the ZenUI versions of the apps which are made for the ZenPhone and a few Asus tablets. If you really want the apps I'll try to put them below.

Once you do this, just know I have not found a way to go back other than factory resetting, but the work fine for me.
I did not add the Launcher because it stops the dock from working properly.

com.asus.task.apk

com.asus.email.apk

com.asus.calendar.apk

cdubb32390
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks a bunch! I actually have two padfones: one for work and one as my personal device. The apps auto-updayed to the zenui versions on both just fine. Granted they were still listed as unsupported apps, but the update happened anyway. Only reason I lost it ony personal device was because I tried to run ART lol. Now I feel whole again.