CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unhappy [Q] padfone sucks !!! RANDOM REBOOTS help

3rd February 2015, 12:13 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi ,I just bough the ( padfone X) from a dealer on eBay my issue is it keeps on rebooting randomly for no reason I had tried everything from factory reset it ,also running device on safe mode clearing cache uninstalling wallpapers or unwanted apps I didn't need ,but once I managed to keep it alive I guess by keeping the apex launcher running in memory it did run okay approximately for 3 days. was running smoothly no reboots happy until one day I was playing a game and suddenly just out of no where it restarted again ,and same problem returned. I tried to do the last same trick and no use. it kept on restarting(force rebooting) every 30-20 minutes ,also got little overheating not too hot but warm !!

setup further info *no rooting *AT&T unlocked *using nova(phone) ,apex(station) with the padfone launcher app a padfone thing *used for 2 weeks only *running on kitkat 4.4.2 *sometimes using airplane mode phone runs for ever sometimes when I use AP mood it reboot in that moment * experiencing system UI crashes I noticed it crashes sometimes rather than rebooting * had over 300 random reboots in 2 weeks

padfone is awesome device I love it unfortunately still a messy device to handle . ANY HELP !!!

ohh and CPU reading is weird avg use sometimes is around 5% or 1% but the CPU GHz use is at maximum or stopped
Last edited by spaceagent5823; 3rd February 2015 at 12:29 PM.

7th February 2015, 01:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
same problem
11th February 2015, 05:56 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent5823

Hi ,I just bough the ( padfone X) from a dealer on eBay my issue is it keeps on rebooting randomly for no reason I had tried everything from factory reset it ,also running device on safe mode clearing cache uninstalling wallpapers or unwanted apps I didn't need ,but once I managed to keep it alive I guess by keeping the apex launcher running in memory it did run okay approximately for 3 days. was running smoothly no reboots happy until one day I was playing a game and suddenly just out of no where it restarted again ,and same problem returned. I tried to do the last same trick and no use. it kept on restarting(force rebooting) every 30-20 minutes ,also got little overheating not too hot but warm !!

setup further info *no rooting *AT&T unlocked *using nova(phone) ,apex(station) with the padfone launcher app a padfone thing *used for 2 weeks only *running on kitkat 4.4.2 *sometimes using airplane mode phone runs for ever sometimes when I use AP mood it reboot in that moment * experiencing system UI crashes I noticed it crashes sometimes rather than rebooting * had over 300 random reboots in 2 weeks

padfone is awesome device I love it unfortunately still a messy device to handle . ANY HELP !!!

ohh and CPU reading is weird avg use sometimes is around 5% or 1% but the CPU GHz use is at maximum or stopped

Unrelated to your question, but how did you install two different launchers for the phone and the station? Sorry for barging in.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread