Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LG G2][d800 06/29] Clean Flash Doesn't Get Past Bootanimation

Tip us?

tsunamical
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [LG G2][d800 06/29] Clean Flash Doesn't Get Past Bootanimation

After a completely fresh install, along with gapps, I got past the LG logo, but was stuck at the bootanimation for several hours. It kept animating, but no progress was made. I tried with and without gapps. I am running TWRP 2.7.1.0 (dr87's version), and have fallen back onto Mahdi for now. I h ave a d800 (LG G2, AT&T variant). I was using the link from the official thread (houston.hostingsharedbox.com/roms/g2/d800/), and my zip was not corrupted.

toranoshi33
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamical View Post
After a completely fresh install, along with gapps, I got past the LG logo, but was stuck at the bootanimation for several hours. It kept animating, but no progress was made. I tried with and without gapps. I am running TWRP 2.7.1.0 (dr87's version), and have fallen back onto Mahdi for now. I h ave a d800 (LG G2, AT&T variant). I was using the link from the official thread (houston.hostingsharedbox.com/roms/g2/d800/), and my zip was not corrupted.
hello!

I think you need to clean everything and factory reset... I have the same problem since PA 4.4 final.
It's shame to factory reset and install everything all over again...