FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Samsung

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By duca011, Junior Member on 10th July 2014, 07:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
S2


Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com
 
 
10th July 2014, 02:38 PM |#2  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,799
 
Donate to Me
More
No

#stayparanoid
13th July 2014, 03:30 PM |#3  
abishekdaredevil's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
not working wifidirect in my s3 gt i9300.
paranoid 4.4.4
please help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
13th July 2014, 03:41 PM |#4  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,799
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abishekdaredevil

not working wifidirect in my s3 gt i9300.
paranoid 4.4.4
please help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app


Well this isn't the appropriate thread for help. Try the dev thread for your device.


Sent from my iPhone
19th July 2014, 10:32 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am not able to move apps to external SD card in Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082, it shows "couldn't move app". What should I do? I have tried link2sd, app2sd, titanium backup tool but I am not able to move. Can anyone help me with this.
19th July 2014, 03:57 PM |#6  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,799
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav25

I am not able to move apps to external SD card in Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082, it shows "couldn't move app". What should I do? I have tried link2sd, app2sd, titanium backup tool but I am not able to move. Can anyone help me with this.

1. AOSP doesn't let you move apps to SD.

2. This isn't the right thread for you to ask in.

3. No

#stayparanoid
19th July 2014, 06:52 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost

1. AOSP doesn't let you move apps to SD.

2. This isn't the right thread for you to ask in.

3. No

#stayparanoid

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes