Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] LG Optimus One P500 GAPPS

OP art_drt

23rd June 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
PA 4.4.3 from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2789356

Can't install even micro GAPPS, so need help with that. There is a post in that thread

Quote:

1. Installed ROM as instructed in OP, rebooted the system and system works as it should be. Since user apps have not yet been installed, system running fast and smooth as usual.
2. Tweaked build.prop: dalvik2cache script (dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=0), in order to move system@*.dex files from /data/dalvik-cache to /cache/dalvik-cache and enable soft keys in navigation bar (qemu.hw.mainkeys=0). Rebooted the system and it works just fine. However, dexes still occupy /data/dalvik-cache. Need to be removed manually and gained plenty of free space (ca. 180 MB) in internal memory (/data) afterward.
3. Link2SD works, no headache, since it's fresh installed . However, restoring apps using TB, even a single app took minutes or failed. Will explore further.
4. No need to flash GappsLight. Google services files are already included in /system/app-priv. Simply installed the latest gmscore.apk, login into G server and all G services (incl. Playstore) works as it should be.
5. Will try PA features and report it later. At least floating window works like a charm. Hover? looking how to enable it.

Can you please translate it into normal, simple English and additionally provide info how to install GAPPS? PA itself is looking great, I really want to use it, but I need GAPPS. Thank you in advance!
23rd June 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,203

11,098 posts
Donate to Me
More
#4 explains exactly what you need. Find that apk and install it.

#stayparanoid
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread