FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

wifi issue in paranoid 4.5 beta 2

Thanks Meter: 3
 
By pejman97, Member on 14th August 2014, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.
please if any one know how to solve this problem, help me
 
 
16th August 2014, 12:37 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pejman97

when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.
please if any one know how to solve this problem, help me

Me and my wife have this problem too... Wifi is automatically disabled and reconnecting isnt possible. Only after a complete reboot (shutting down) is solving this... Galaxy Nexus with PA 4.5 b2
16th August 2014, 05:03 AM |#3  
juacaom's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I had the same issue in my Moto G, I turned it off, restart, wipe data and nothing worked. I had to return to 4.5 beta 1 and it's working

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
23rd August 2014, 06:56 AM |#4  
pejman97's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Arak
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshelmo46

Me and my wife have this problem too... Wifi is automatically disabled and reconnecting isnt possible. Only after a complete reboot (shutting down) is solving this... Galaxy Nexus with PA 4.5 b2

good for u
my problem didn't solve even after rebooting
Last edited by pejman97; 23rd August 2014 at 07:21 AM.
23rd August 2014, 07:21 AM |#5  
pejman97's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Arak
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by juacaom

I had the same issue in my Moto G, I turned it off, restart, wipe data and nothing worked. I had to return to 4.5 beta 1 and it's working

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

you mean that you didn't have this problem in 4.5 beta 1 or in last versions of PA???
25th August 2014, 11:38 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Curious... because of other problems i had to fully reset the gnex of my wife. The reason was a neverending bootanimation. Even a flash of the beta1 per sideload didnt worked. So I went back to stock and after that to 4.45 PA stable. And what should I say, the wifi issue is still there... maybe not a PA issue?? I dont know..
27th August 2014, 01:21 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
In the next days I will try to apply beta 3 on my LT26i. I hope this will solve the problem

Inviato dal mio LT26i utilizzando Tapatalk
28th August 2014, 12:11 PM |#8  
juacaom's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
WiFi works with custom kernel, I flashed xperience Kernel and wifi is working, but radio fm stoped. I prefer wifi than radio. jejej, Just flash 4.5 beta 3, then xperience kernel and camera libs and enjoy.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by juacaom; 29th August 2014 at 04:46 AM.
1st September 2014, 12:55 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pejman97

when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.
please if any one know how to solve this problem, help me

i used cusrom PA beta 3 but still use the kernel evolve 1.17. when i flash using kernel 1.24 wifi doesn work. so i restore latest backup on beta3 than upgrade to beta4 and still using evolve 1.17 kernel because when i flash to evolve 1.24 my wifi still doesnt work

sorry, english is not my mother language
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes