Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

wifi issue in paranoid 4.5 beta 2

14th August 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Arak
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.
please if any one know how to solve this problem, help me
16th August 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #2  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pejman97

when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.

Me and my wife have this problem too... Wifi is automatically disabled and reconnecting isnt possible. Only after a complete reboot (shutting down) is solving this... Galaxy Nexus with PA 4.5 b2
16th August 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #3  

3 posts
I had the same issue in my Moto G, I turned it off, restart, wipe data and nothing worked. I had to return to 4.5 beta 1 and it's working

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
23rd August 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Arak

6 posts
More
wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshelmo46

Me and my wife have this problem too... Wifi is automatically disabled and reconnecting isnt possible. Only after a complete reboot (shutting down) is solving this... Galaxy Nexus with PA 4.5 b2

good for u
my problem didn't solve even after rebooting
Last edited by pejman97; 23rd August 2014 at 07:21 AM.
23rd August 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Arak

6 posts
More
wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by juacaom

I had the same issue in my Moto G, I turned it off, restart, wipe data and nothing worked. I had to return to 4.5 beta 1 and it's working

you mean that you didn't have this problem in 4.5 beta 1 or in last versions of PA???
25th August 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #6  

4 posts
Curious... because of other problems i had to fully reset the gnex of my wife. The reason was a neverending bootanimation. Even a flash of the beta1 per sideload didnt worked. So I went back to stock and after that to 4.45 PA stable. And what should I say, the wifi issue is still there... maybe not a PA issue?? I dont know..
27th August 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
In the next days I will try to apply beta 3 on my LT26i. I hope this will solve the problem

Inviato dal mio LT26i utilizzando Tapatalk
28th August 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #8  

3 posts
WiFi works with custom kernel, I flashed xperience Kernel and wifi is working, but radio fm stoped. I prefer wifi than radio. jejej, Just flash 4.5 beta 3, then xperience kernel and camera libs and enjoy.

Last edited by juacaom; 29th August 2014 at 04:46 AM.
1st September 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pejman97

i used cusrom PA beta 3 but still use the kernel evolve 1.17. when i flash using kernel 1.24 wifi doesn work. so i restore latest backup on beta3 than upgrade to beta4 and still using evolve 1.17 kernel because when i flash to evolve 1.24 my wifi still doesnt work

sorry, english is not my mother language

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread