Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,846 Members 40,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for a steel band for the Pebble Steel

Tip us?

lyall29
Old
(Last edited by lyall29; 9th July 2014 at 03:45 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160
Default Looking for a steel band for the Pebble Steel

Does anyone know where I can purchase a steel watch band for the Pebble Steel? I am looking for the OEM band from Pebble.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

meplur
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyall29 View Post
Does anyone know where I can purchase a steel watch band for the Pebble Steel? I am looking for the OEM band from Pebble.
They're on Amazon (sorry, can't post links).

amazon. com/dp/B00L8C818C/

amazon . com/dp/B00L8C81BY/

joshua.justice
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Best buy
The Following User Says Thank You to joshua.justice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AlisonLee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Talking We are actually giving them away on Pebble forum

We just released the first ever tailor-designed metal watch band for the Pebble Solid and Pebble Steel, and we are running a giveaway on the official Pebble forum. Please check it out - As a new user I can't post links but please see below!

forums.getpebble.com/discussion/14830/giveaway-truffol-strap-first-ever-tailored-fit-metal-watch-band-for-pebble-solid-pebble-steel?new=1

Cheers,
Alison
The Following User Says Thank You to AlisonLee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Erovia
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonLee View Post
We just released the first ever tailor-designed metal watch band for the Pebble Solid and Pebble Steel, and we are running a giveaway on the official Pebble forum. Please check it out - As a new user I can't post links but please see below!

forums.getpebble.com/discussion/14830/giveaway-truffol-strap-first-ever-tailored-fit-metal-watch-band-for-pebble-solid-pebble-steel?new=1

Cheers,
Alison
The black one looks mind-blowing.
I wish I had one for my Pebble.
When it comes to gadgets, I always get the feeling I was born on the wrong continent.
Phone: Nexus 4
ROM: ParanoidAndroid 4+
Kernel: hells-Core
Recovery: MultiROM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Nexus 7
ROM: SlimKat 5+
Kernel: LeanKernel
Recovery: MultiROM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Motorola Milestone A853 ROM: CyanogenMod 9.1.0d Recovery: Open Recovery MiniMod by -FuFu-