Screen protector for Photon Q

Search This thread

antonyfirst

Jun 15, 2012
Milan
Hi, I am looking for screen protectors specific to the Photon Q model, are there any?

Thanks for any suggestions.

cmags

Dec 22, 2010
Lowell, MA
Hi, I am looking for screen protectors specific to the Photon Q model, are there any?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Yes, lots, check on ebay. Even the cheap ones work pretty well, though they get scratched up a bit more (but they protect the screen). I prefer the feel of the matte ones, though the fully clear ones keep the screen looking crisp.

Die Bruine

Jan 2, 2008
I would suggest you buy a sheet of this stuff.
http://www.bestskinsever.com/
I've been using it since the HTC Pro. Very good skin. Easy to apply (spray some water with soap), press out the water and bubbles with a creditcard and let is dry for a night. Tadaa.... I still use it on all my phones. Mind you though, it is vinyl-like. Meaning soft and thick.

crankine3

Jun 27, 2015
Back when I had the phone, the phone would be in the same pocket as keys, and there would be very few noticeable scratches after 12 months of use. Given issues and screen fixes, I would go through new ones at least every 6 months so it really looks new. I can only tell the age of the screen front by looking at the condition of the trim around the glass. Really the only need for a screen cover is for the textured feel as mentioned above.

palmwangja

Feb 20, 2008
You don't need one for this old but robust phone.
Your affection will way more quickly wear off than your screen does.