[MOD][CM11] Classic sdcard mount

OP S-I-M-O-N

16th February 2015, 10:42 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
patch does not work on nightlies anymore
patching the nightlies with patches from simons github does not work anymore. (endless bootloop)
it seems something changed in CM11's fstab since M12.
the patches worked for a while with nightlies released after M12, but not anymore

is anybody able to bring the classic sdcard mount back to current nighlies or has any idea what was changed exactly and how to fix this?

thanks!
16th February 2015, 01:23 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 39

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andi_o

it seems something changed in CM11's fstab since M12.
thanks!

Hello andi,
work keeps me quite occupied, so I was not very active recently.
But your post catched my attention. I had a quick look at the commits towards the three relevant files, and there were none since M12, so something else is wrong I guess.

Nevertheless I will try to put together the patch for the 16 Feb nightly. Nightlies seem to be longer available now, so this justifies to make the mod based on a nightly.

Stay tuned.
16th February 2015, 04:54 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-I-M-O-N

Hello andi,
work keeps me quite occupied, so I was not very active recently.
But your post catched my attention. I had a quick look at the commits towards the three relevant files, and there were none since M12, so something else is wrong I guess.

Nevertheless I will try to put together the patch for the 16 Feb nightly. Nightlies seem to be longer available now, so this justifies to make the mod based on a nightly.

Stay tuned.

thanks for your reply!

you said there were no recent changes, so i checked it again and found the error.
i made a really stupid mistake in my notes and copied one of the patches into the wrong folder!

now i can confirm that your patch still works with the latest nightlies, so don't worry, sorry!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread