CyanogenMod 11.0 for Photon Q

22nd September 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #31  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 679

670 posts
Donate to Me
The camera button works in the camera app, but the Settings application is not aware of its presence, because it's not enabled in the framework overlay.
I like having the option to play/pause music with the camera key.
Yesterday, 07:53 PM   |  #32  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseadam

Has anyone been able to connect to LTE data yet? ...

I'm having the same problem running M6. I'm suprised no one else has mentioned this because it is a deal breaker for me. Oh well back to CM 10.1 for me

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------
Last edited by latenite; Yesterday at 08:18 PM.
Yesterday, 08:45 PM   |  #33  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,550

11,214 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latenite

I'm having the same problem running M6. I'm suprised no one else has mentioned this because it is a deal breaker for me. Oh well back to CM 10.1 for me

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I had LTE on a nightly from a month ago or so...

In fact, I've never had a problem connecting to LTE (where available of course).
Today, 09:21 AM   |  #34  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 3,244

1,389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r

Which other moto devices are on the jbbl branch? Can we enable the camera key in the frameworks overlay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r

The camera button works in the camera app, but the Settings application is not aware of its presence, because it's not enabled in the framework overlay.
I like having the option to play/pause music with the camera key.

Atrix HD, Australian Razr M (xt905), a lot of xt925 (only few regions got KK so far), Electrify M and also those xt926 and xt907 users who decided to downgrade from KK to JB builds because of KK issues.
Photon Q is the only device with physical camera button. Though this commit is not entirely correct, I guess it's acceptable:
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/74257

My main issue with it is actually that the camera button wake doesn't work. It should be either fixed or hidden from options for single stage camera devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to kabaldan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:38 PM   |  #35  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

I had LTE on a nightly from a month ago or so...

In fact, I've never had a problem connecting to LTE (where available of course).

You are right. I'm going to have to plead guilty here. I believe I may have broken LTE (by uneducated changes to APN) in an attempt to get my MMS working properly.

Speaking of MMS, my problem is about once or twice a day all of sudden the last message I receive starts repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Rebooting the phone stop this
Today, 02:41 PM   |  #36  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,550

11,214 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latenite

You are right. I'm going to have to plead guilty here. I believe I may have broken LTE (by uneducated changes to APN) in an attempt to get my MMS working properly.

Speaking of MMS, my problem is about once or twice a day all of sudden the last message I receive starts repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Rebooting the phone stop this

I can't really help with MMS unfortunately... I always had my number 'merged' with Google Voice, so MMS would either go into a black hole (if sent from VZ or AT&T phones) or I would actually get a link to the picture (Sprint and recently Tmobile phones).

Because of this reason, I've always just told people to email me pictures - that ALWAYS works!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread