CyanogenMod 11.0 for Photon Q

OP kabaldan

10th February 2015, 07:22 PM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 27

281 posts
More
Why don't you just download yourself a newer, updated version?
It would be easier for all, instead of bothering for bugs which probably are not the PQ developers fault. (And so are surely fixed without them doing anything.)
10th February 2015, 07:29 PM   |  #122  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 10

49 posts
More
Sorry Loader, wasn't trying to bother anyone, just want to know if its just me. Thought this was the right place to ask, all I'd like to know is if anyone else has tried these new versions and if they were able to install them thru the phone. These are the newest versions I'm trying... I mentioned the full name in the post to be clear of that... and the last two new versions won't install for me. I just tried the very newest, 9 february, before that last post, and before the previous post I'd tried the latest then (with no reponse). So there's nothing newer to try, but if nobody responds, that's what I'll keep doing, just keep trying newer versions as they're released. If others reply they're having the same issue, then I'll feel confident thats the right thing. However if others are in fact able to install those, then I'll look into other ways of installing it, for example, etc...
Last edited by enigma9o7; 10th February 2015 at 07:31 PM.
10th February 2015, 08:17 PM   |  #123  
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 27

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma9o7

I cannot install cm-11-2015-0209-NIGHTLY either (from Settings/System/About phone/CyanogenMod updates). I submitted report again.

Does this work for anyone else, or is this just me?

I updated via that menu just last night. It worked and I didn't have any issues. So looks like it's just you Maybe because of your "old" currently installed build.

Download it via browser and install it manually via recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread