FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

[Q] CM10.1 s5310 fm radio

1,297 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,567
 
By t-shock, Senior Member on 22nd August 2014, 01:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
I have S5310 and installed CM10.1 but fm radio is missing

Is there any way to make the fm radio working on cm10.1 (s5310)??



Thanks
 
 
24th August 2014, 01:33 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Wink use cm 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-shock

Hi
I have S5310 and installed CM10.1 but fm radio is missing

Is there any way to make the fm radio working on cm10.1 (s5310)??



Thanks

why are you using cm10.1?use cm11 it is almost stable.
24th August 2014, 02:07 PM |#3  
t-shock's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2,567
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvis shah

why are you using cm10.1?use cm11 it is almost stable.

What about fm radio?
Is it working with cm11?
24th August 2014, 02:59 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Wink not sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-shock

What about fm radio?
Is it working with cm11?

we all are using cm11..but i have no idea but you can take help of spirit app

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Go bro and use cm11.i am sure you will be amazed.
24th August 2014, 03:59 PM |#5  
t-shock's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 2,567
 
Donate to Me
More
It doesn't work with spirit fm app
Anyway I will install the cm 11




Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvis shah

we all are using cm11..but i have no idea but you can take help of spirit app

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Go bro and use cm11.i am sure you will be amazed.

24th August 2014, 05:17 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Wink join fb grp
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-shock

It doesn't work with spirit fm app
Anyway I will install the cm 11

join our fb grop.there are two group on fb.there we post many things.
The Following User Says Thank You to jarvis shah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
han
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes