5,594,805 Members 37,053 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to compare and edit .asec file ?

Tip us?

nvcworld
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to compare and edit .asec file ?

In android phone location :- Mnt/sdcard/.android_secure/war.asec. this file allwase update when i paly war game . i guess that war.asec file containtes game data like my level.gold coins . etc. I want to know that.how i can read and edit this file? . thanks for yours intrest in my question

trainman261
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvcworld View Post
In android phone location :- Mnt/sdcard/.android_secure/war.asec. this file allwase update when i paly war game . i guess that war.asec file containtes game data like my level.gold coins . etc. I want to know that.how i can read and edit this file? . thanks for yours intrest in my question
I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong forum. I'm assuming what you're talking about is a game, in which case, you should probably check and see if that game has a specific forum for itself. Just a hint for your problem: Notepad (assuming you're on Windows) can open anything.
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 on CM10.2
Samsung Galaxy Mini II on stock GB
Lenovo ThinkPad X230 tablet on Windows 7

nvcworld
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
As per yours suggestion where has to post ?

SuLove
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvcworld View Post
You can this type of file using ROOT EXPlORER in your phone. If phone is not rooted then use ES Note Editor, HTML viewer etc apps which helps you for reading file