Originally Posted by MADCastro
The Project Ara is a very interesting concept, but i may have some questions to ask.
1) Is it going to have Tablet versions? Is there the possibility to add USB port?
2) Is it going to support Tegra SoCs?
3) Any kind of Slide Physical Keyboard is going to be supported? (Like the iPhone external keyboards)
4) Is it going to have various kinds of batteries (like having one to last long)?
Sent from my TB7070 using xda app-developers app
1. The endo comes in 3 version, small, medium and phablet
2. Yes - Tegra K1 SoC
3. It might, since Ive seen allready physical controler concepts by Yezz
4. Yes, 2 companies working on Solid State batteries, and multiple alternative power sources in work