3G Problem solved.
See how I solved 3G connectivity problem. Refer Image attached h/w/
1. You need both S930-allfixed-rom for q1010i.zip and vibe2sweet.zip
2. Open them in Winrar side by side as shown in image.
3. Browse to /system/etc/firmware and do as i shown in image.
4. First step Delete files viz. modem_elf.7z, modem.elf, modem_wg_1_n.img from vibe2sweet.zip.
5. Copy modem_wg_1_n.img from S930-allfixed-rom for q1010i.zip to vibe2sweet.zip
6. Now save vibe2sweet.zip install ROM with this zip file there will be 3G connectivity issue any more.
Best of Luck
My Devices :
Android Daily Driver : Xolo Q1010i
Old Device : LG Optimus L7(P705) Recycled.
Fun Device : Nokia N900 (Inspired me to be on XDA)
Say Thanks if you like....As I always do...!