[Q] No 3G

OP hruaiapunte

22nd September 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aizawl, Mizoram, India
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Hello! I have one issue with my xolo q1010i.
I mistakenly formatted my IMEI by SP Tool or by while changing ROM. With the help of MAUI META 3G software, I am able to get back the signal. But when I changed the Network Mode from settings to "WCDMA only", it cannot detect signal anymore which was used to be applied before. And even unable to enter in engineer mode from *#*#3646633#*#* from both JB and KK. Even mobile uncle tools did not detect the engineer mode. But through Xposed framework - gravity box, i am able to enter engineer mode, but nothing to do with it. I think my device lost the 3G band..anyone got experience about it?? I will be very grateful
23rd September 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45

188 posts
Donate to Me
More
Your sim might not be support cdma unless it's postpaid I guess
30th September 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aizawl, Mizoram, India
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconfigured

Your sim might not be support cdma unless it's postpaid I guess

I did not say CDMA, its "WCDMA" which is 3G only. This is because while flashing with SP Flashtool, I wipe all the IMEI but thankfully get back those IMEI with MAUIMeta 3G by Mtk. But still some error is there, may be a baseband error because when I switch the network to "WCDMA Only" it cannot get any signal at all which is used to be working before. This means that there is some issue with 3G, I found one link, how to fix 3G issue here --> www[/url][dot]chinaphonearena[dot]com/forum/Thread-Tutorial-3G-fix but this is for a specific device (Zopo ZP810) that it provides .ini file which will fix the error - it is named as ZP810.ini. But I did not find this ini file for my xolo q1010i or for mt6582..can you try helping me ASAP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread