FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Official Final Kitkat Full Version Avaliable

199 posts
Thanks Meter: 133
 
By rohitsinghpu, Senior Member on 3rd November 2014, 10:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Official Final Kitkat Full Version Avaliable

The update is also available through OTA

Download the Upgrade Software to Your Computer
1. Download the file from the Download link to your computer and ensure the file is saved with the name: update.zip
Note: Do not unzip the file.
Copy the Upgrade Software to Your Phone

Go to setting>About phone>software update>check for updates


Caution
1. Please ensure battery is around 40% and above before starting upgrade process
2. Please ensure USB cable not connected neither to PC nor to Charger.

http://www.xolo.in/sites/default/fil...nal/update.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to rohitsinghpu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohitsinghpu Ad-Free
 
 
5th November 2014, 01:31 PM |#2  
luke.rockstar's Avatar
Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsinghpu

Official Final Kitkat Full Version Avaliable

The update is also available through OTA

Download the Upgrade Software to Your Computer
1. Download the file from the Download link to your computer and ensure the file is saved with the name: update.zip
Note: Do not unzip the file.
Copy the Upgrade Software to Your Phone

Go to setting>About phone>software update>check for updates


Caution
1. Please ensure battery is around 40% and above before starting upgrade process
2. Please ensure USB cable not connected neither to PC nor to Charger.

http://www.xolo.in/sites/default/fil...nal/update.zip


Will this update fix all the beta bugs which 1st update have???
5th November 2014, 02:09 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
I m using this update from past 2 days
Games run very smooth sach as dead trigger 2 , asphalt 8
Battery backup is better
Till now i don't find any bug
The Following User Says Thank You to rohitsinghpu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohitsinghpu Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 04:10 AM |#4  
sachin.r.fulzele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsinghpu

I m using this update from past 2 days
Games run very smooth sach as dead trigger 2 , asphalt 8
Battery backup is better
Till now i don't find any bug

After KK update, Everytime it searches for network, screen glows up and battery drains faster.
10th November 2014, 04:46 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin.r.fulzele

After KK update, Everytime it searches for network, screen glows up and battery drains faster.

which network wifi or Gsm....
plz explain in detail

i found wifi problem .it catches less wifi signal after update or this is my wifi problem
10th November 2014, 11:21 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Question
How can i install this ROM.

Right now on Custom Rom Bases on android 4.2.2 ( Android L).

Thanks in advance!!
10th November 2014, 03:46 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo110

How can i install this ROM.

Right now on Custom Rom Bases on android 4.2.2 ( Android L).

Thanks in advance!!

1. Ist you have to flash official stock jelly bean using sp tools
2. Download the http://www.xolo.in/sites/default/fil...nal/update.zip file and put in the sd card
3. Go to setting>About phone>software update>check for updates and install this update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohitsinghpu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohitsinghpu Ad-Free
11th November 2014, 01:30 AM |#8  
sachin.r.fulzele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
It's GSM problem
11th November 2014, 04:24 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin.r.fulzele

It's GSM problem

i don't find any gsm problem ,i am using 2 sims docomo & airtel ,works perfect
see the screen shoot i got full signal

1. Ist you have to flash official stock jelly bean using sp tools
2. Download the http://www.xolo.in/sites/default/fil...nal/update.zip file and put in the sd card
3. Go to setting>About phone>software update>check for updates and install this update
11th November 2014, 05:26 PM |#10  
sachin.r.fulzele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsinghpu

i don't find any gsm problem ,i am using 2 sims docomo & airtel ,works perfect
see the screen shoot i got full signal

1. Ist you have to flash official stock jelly bean using sp tools
2. Download the http://www.xolo.in/sites/default/fil...nal/update.zip file and put in the sd card
3. Go to setting>About phone>software update>check for updates and install this update

I'm using the same update and it's not the coverage problem, you are getting me wrong. I mean that every time phone loses its coverage or search for the coverage display turns on, which drains the battery faster.
11th November 2014, 06:01 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin.r.fulzele

I'm using the same update and it's not the coverage problem, you are getting me wrong. I mean that every time phone loses its coverage or search for the coverage display turns on, which drains the battery faster.

Plz use the DU battery saver pro app ,i am also using that,it increases the battery backup
Yes you are right sometimes phone loses the coverage ,i think its common problem in mediatek devices
Or its the bug
But this problem less occur in avi sir MIUI rom,but it consume more ram than other roms and heats up more while playing games
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes