FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] looking for demand 5 catch up TV apk file

11th August 2013, 10:14 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
just wondering if any UK RAZR I owners have access to the demand 5 apk file or if they own a Samsung phone could they rip it and put on drop box or something as only Samsung devices in the UK have access to it.
 
 
12th August 2013, 11:17 PM |#2  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranc88

just wondering if any UK RAZR I owners have access to the demand 5 apk file or if they own a Samsung phone could they rip it and put on drop box or something as only Samsung devices in the UK have access to it.

Have you tried posting or looking in the Samsung thread's

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app
12th August 2013, 11:26 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Have you tried posting or looking in the Samsung thread's

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app

Yes
12th August 2013, 11:29 PM |#4  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranc88

Yes

What about tvcatch up. In the play store I can confirm it works well only for UK user

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.gzero.tv

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app
12th August 2013, 11:59 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

What about tvcatch up. In the play store I can confirm it works well only for UK user

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.gzero.tv

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app

Not the same,just streams TV,doesn't show on demand shows.
13th August 2013, 12:06 AM |#6  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranc88

Not the same,just streams TV,doesn't show on demand shows.

Do you know what Samsung phones have this
S3,S4 ...

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app
13th August 2013, 12:10 AM |#7  
Member
Flag South Croydon, Surrey
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Do you know what Samsung phones have this
S3,S4 ...

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app

Yo dudes I have a copy works on my hox ill post a link if u want, it only works on WiFi for all handsets though which is poinless if u have all u can eat data......

Cheers

Sent from my Revolutionary Htc One X
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaydude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2013, 12:11 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydude

Yo dudes I have a copy works on my hox ill post a link if u want, it only works on WiFi for all handsets though which is poinless if u have all u can eat data......

Cheers

Sent from my Revolutionary Htc One X

Yes if you don't mind,that would be appreciated,thanks
13th August 2013, 12:12 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Do you know what Samsung phones have this
S3,S4 ...

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium HD app

I'm guessing the note,s2,note2 and s3
13th August 2013, 12:21 AM |#10  
Member
Flag South Croydon, Surrey
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Thumbs up
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByZq.../preview?pli=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranc88

I'm guessing the note,s2,note2 and s3

here u go see the link thks man
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaydude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes