[ROM][RNP3][7.1][NRD90S][Nougat]Slim7 - Kenzo

Search This thread

xdahero1

May 18, 2016
yairworkshop.com
oCjAl3F.png

SlimRoms presents: Slim7 Nougat
SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.0.X Nougat.

Although some of these may not be present yet in the ROM, Slim typically offers the following original features:
  • Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
    • ​Single tap action,​​ ​long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
  • Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
    • ​Customize your device to the fullest​​ ​-You’re a wizard!
  • SlimRecents
    • A Faster alternative to stock recents ​-Your device, your choice.
  • SlimLauncher
    • ​An​ ​Open​ ​source,​ ​feature​ ​filled​ ​launcher!​​ ​-Make yourself at home
  • Status bar customization
    • ​Clock and Date? Battery? ​-More​ ​fun​ ​than​ ​you​ ​can​ ​shake​ ​a​ ​stick​ ​at.

Important links:

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Flashing instructions:

Coming from another ROM, OR if a CLEAN FLASH is required
1) Download the Slim7 zip file (See Post #2)
2) Download a 7.0 GApps package(optional - See Post #2)
3) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
5) Flash the Slim7 zip file
6) Flash Nougat-compatible GApps
7) Reboot

Updating from previous Slim7 release if no clean flash is required
2) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
3) Flash the Slim7 zip file
4) Reboot
5) Please give first boot a good few minutes

IMPORTANT - PROBLEMS/ISSUES:
If you have issues, I need the following:
  1. Logs from you (logcat, last_kmsg, dmesg) linked to on pastebin.com or hasteb.in, showing the failure.
  2. A clear description of the steps that I need to take to exactly reproduce the problem.
Please DO NOT complain about problems and offer nothing to help fix it. I reserve the right to ignore you for not following insructions...

NO ETA REQUESTS!

Last edited:

YassirNoFx

Sep 3, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
i report when i restore file with titanium backup...i get random reboot....the launchers are google now & slim sometime getting freeze...sorry my bad english

abihary

Jan 31, 2016
Tangerang
i report when i restore file with titanium backup...i get random reboot....the launchers are google now & slim sometime getting freeze...sorry my bad english

titanium always not recommended to use. if you use it, then have any problem, you should solve it by yourself :)

anyway, you can try to clear cache all of your restored app. if still have random reboot, then you should try to clear data all of your restored app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    oCjAl3F.png

SlimRoms presents: Slim7 Nougat
    SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.0.X Nougat.

Although some of these may not be present yet in the ROM, Slim typically offers the following original features:
    • Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
      • ​Single tap action,​​ ​long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
    • Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
      • ​Customize your device to the fullest​​ ​-You’re a wizard!
    • SlimRecents
      • A Faster alternative to stock recents ​-Your device, your choice.
    • SlimLauncher
      • ​An​ ​Open​ ​source,​ ​feature​ ​filled​ ​launcher!​​ ​-Make yourself at home
    • Status bar customization
      • ​Clock and Date? Battery? ​-More​ ​fun​ ​than​ ​you​ ​can​ ​shake​ ​a​ ​stick​ ​at.

Important links:

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Flashing instructions:

Coming from another ROM, OR if a CLEAN FLASH is required
    2) Download a 7.0 GApps package(optional - See Post #2)
    3) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
    4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
    5) Flash the Slim7 zip file
    6) Flash Nougat-compatible GApps
    7) Reboot

Updating from previous Slim7 release if no clean flash is required
    2) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
    3) Flash the Slim7 zip file
    4) Reboot
    5) Please give first boot a good few minutes

IMPORTANT - PROBLEMS/ISSUES:
    If you have issues, I need the following:
    1. Logs from you (logcat, last_kmsg, dmesg) linked to on pastebin.com or hasteb.in, showing the failure.
    2. A clear description of the steps that I need to take to exactly reproduce the problem.
    Please DO NOT complain about problems and offer nothing to help fix it. I reserve the right to ignore you for not following insructions...

NO ETA REQUESTS!
    DOWNLOADS

ROM:
    slim 7.1(WIP)

GAPPS
    Beanstown106's Dynamic GApps
    Open GApps (Pico recommended due to included packages)
    ( DEPRECATED: "Normal" BaNks Dynamic GApps)
    the surpise is two builds
    1: slim 7.0
    2:slim 7.1(not stable)
    few minutes and the build is up with small surprise