FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM13.0 Problem

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By M7mD.Sa3eD, Member on 12th January 2016, 10:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
After last update ( Build cm-13.0-20160110-UNOFFICIAL-skyrocket ) i can't make calls
the device reboots when i do this and this problem was in ( Build cm-13.0-20151219-UNOFFICIAL-skyrocket )

so what i can do ??!
The Following User Says Thank You to M7mD.Sa3eD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M7mD.Sa3eD Ad-Free

13th January 2016, 03:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M7mD.Sa3eD

After last update ( Build cm-13.0-20160110-UNOFFICIAL-skyrocket ) i can't make calls
the device reboots when i do this and this problem was in ( Build cm-13.0-20151219-UNOFFICIAL-skyrocket )

so what i can do ??!

Flash something else more stable that better suits your needs for now. This rom is still a work in progress. There will be a few hiccups from time to time. Wait for the next update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A
The Following User Says Thank You to jondroid2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jondroid2 Ad-Free
13th January 2016, 08:57 PM |#3  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M7mD.Sa3eD

so what i can do ??!

Yeah me too, I'm in the process of sending logs to developer. So I went back to 20151222 until problem analysed/resolved.
The Following User Says Thank You to spacebar208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spacebar208 Ad-Free
13th January 2016, 09:01 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebar208

Yeah me too, I'm in the process of sending logs to developer. So I went back to 20151222 until problem analysed/resolved.

I'm on 20151222 right now until the problem be solve

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
15th November 2016, 12:01 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bumping the **** outta this. Same issue on a build one year later (Cm13 Oct 01/2016 Celox). Contacts and phone stopped working. So I replaced them with Google's AOSP variants from the play store. At that point, the phone reboots when I try to call. The 3g works wtf...

Edit:
Yes, this was sent from my SGH-I727R by I'd rather be making calls with this. Also, incoming calls work. Just outgoing is the issue. Can't be my radio, right? Cm11 or 10 whatever it was worked flawlessly on the same one.

Edit2:
Ok, so after jerking around the apps, disabling/re-enabling the system dialer, etc., I received a call from my friend. At the point, all four soft keys stopped working while the calling issue completely fixed itself. After a reboot, the soft keys and the calling work flawlessly 0.0
Typical Android issues...
Although my friend is complaining about some beeping noise coming from my end during a call. Will look into it.

So current fix (for now): disable/re-enable the inbuilt contacts and dialer apps, reboot, enable them, clear their data, cache, whatever it takes, etc. Keep doing so until it magically fixes itself. Maybe try getting a buddy to call you and pick up. That is all I can think of in order to reproduce such weirdness :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)