Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,721 Members 39,917 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Difficult with ROMS

Tip us?

heyman285
Old
(Last edited by heyman285; 9th July 2014 at 10:07 AM.) Reason: Found link to site of procedures followed
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Difficult with ROMS

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy skyrocket. The issue I am having is trying to get new ROMS. Please read so I can explain. I had an issue and soft bricked the phone. I went from having the rogers skyrocket i727r to having the at&t skyrocket i727... Since then I have managed to root the phone. But i am having trouble getting passed the next step. I tried using a rom and following procedures (I have ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.6). Is there a way to get the newest clockworkmod recovery? Because the ROM I tried kept saying status 7, aborted... Thank goodness my phone was able to reboot back to the stock ROM I currently have it in... Any suggestions as to what is going on?

I found the link that I used to get the AT&T stock. The rogers one does not work, this is how i ended up with AT&T phone...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342348

vincom
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,315

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman285 View Post
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy skyrocket. The issue I am having is trying to get new ROMS. Please read so I can explain. I had an issue and soft bricked the phone. I went from having the rogers skyrocket i727r to having the at&t skyrocket i727... Since then I have managed to root the phone. But i am having trouble getting passed the next step. I tried using a rom and following procedures (I have ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.6). Is there a way to get the newest clockworkmod recovery? Because the ROM I tried kept saying status 7, aborted... Thank goodness my phone was able to reboot back to the stock ROM I currently have it in... Any suggestions as to what is going on?

I found the link that I used to get the AT&T stock. The rogers one does not work, this is how i ended up with AT&T phone...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342348
wow, im going to try to be nice but read the damn stickies, some r in my sig

Hit The Thanks Button If Ive Helped

MY SUPERLITE ROMS
CM10.1 & CM10.2
AOKP JB4.3
SL-PAC-Man JB 4.3
CM10 JB 4.1.2
ATT JB 4.1.2
ROGERS JB 4.1.2
MY STICKIES
1 STOP > ROMS | KERNELS | FIRMWARE | RADIOS | RECOVERIES | GUIDES | INFO | & MORE
HOWTO > | RESTORE TO STOCK | USE ODIN | INSTALL CWM/TWRP | ROOT |

Newbs B4 you flash
Read more!!
Read the stickies!!! Search!!!
Once you know what you are doing and are stumped at a certain problem, post in the q&a forum