Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Difficult with ROMS

OP heyman285

9th July 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy skyrocket. The issue I am having is trying to get new ROMS. Please read so I can explain. I had an issue and soft bricked the phone. I went from having the rogers skyrocket i727r to having the at&t skyrocket i727... Since then I have managed to root the phone. But i am having trouble getting passed the next step. I tried using a rom and following procedures (I have ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.6). Is there a way to get the newest clockworkmod recovery? Because the ROM I tried kept saying status 7, aborted... Thank goodness my phone was able to reboot back to the stock ROM I currently have it in... Any suggestions as to what is going on?

I found the link that I used to get the AT&T stock. The rogers one does not work, this is how i ended up with AT&T phone...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342348
Last edited by heyman285; 9th July 2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Found link to site of procedures followed
9th July 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,429

3,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman285

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy skyrocket. The issue I am having is trying to get new ROMS. Please read so I can explain. I had an issue and soft bricked the phone. I went from having the rogers skyrocket i727r to having the at&t skyrocket i727... Since then I have managed to root the phone. But i am having trouble getting passed the next step. I tried using a rom and following procedures (I have ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.6). Is there a way to get the newest clockworkmod recovery? Because the ROM I tried kept saying status 7, aborted... Thank goodness my phone was able to reboot back to the stock ROM I currently have it in... Any suggestions as to what is going on?

I found the link that I used to get the AT&T stock. The rogers one does not work, this is how i ended up with AT&T phone...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342348

wow, im going to try to be nice but read the damn stickies, some r in my sig
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread