Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 48,999 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help for slowly loosing mind

Tip us?
 
talord11
Old
#1  
talord11's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Jesup
Default Help for slowly loosing mind

Verizon sch i500 fascinate
I have root, but cannot get ant recovery to work, tries numerous flash apps, and have been through miles of forums. If anyone has the time for a one on one lesson please PM me. I am very eager to get the custom Rom thing going, downloading themes only keeps me content for so long.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
 
hhp_211
Old
#2  
hhp_211's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 562
Posts: 1,412
Join Date: May 2008
@talord11

In the 'general' section check my guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776089
.
Currently Running :: Something with some kind of Kernel
.
Samsung Fascinate SCH-i500 - click tab to see links
 
Quote:
[Kernels] Flashable Jellybean 4.2.x || 4.3 || & tweaks[`Kernels`&`Recovery`] Flashable KitKat || 4.4.x || & Tweaks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38014509 ....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600743..
.
Links to Fascinate Android 4.2 and Older filesLinks to Fascinate Android 4.3 and Newer files
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298..........http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312
 
talord11
Old
#3  
talord11's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Jesup
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp_211 View Post
@talord11

In the 'general' section check my guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776089
I have and I believe if I had stable net and a pc id be fine, but I work on the road and keep getting same signing verification error. I understand its because the e3 recovery. So trying to bypass it. Trying to find kernel with z image to flash, it says I need it. Am interested in voodoo cause I like rocking but want performance s as well.
Thank you for answering me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
 
hhp_211
Old
#4  
hhp_211's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 562
Posts: 1,412
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by talord11 View Post
I have and I believe if I had stable net and a pc id be fine, but I work on the road and keep getting same signing verification error. I understand its because the e3 recovery. So trying to bypass it. Trying to find kernel with z image to flash, it says I need it. Am interested in voodoo cause I like rocking but want performance s as well.
Thank you for answering me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Well, best i remember you can't get past e3 recovery to install a custom recovery without using odin/heimdall...
.
Currently Running :: Something with some kind of Kernel
.
Samsung Fascinate SCH-i500 - click tab to see links
 
Quote:
[Kernels] Flashable Jellybean 4.2.x || 4.3 || & tweaks[`Kernels`&`Recovery`] Flashable KitKat || 4.4.x || & Tweaks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38014509 ....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600743..
.
Links to Fascinate Android 4.2 and Older filesLinks to Fascinate Android 4.3 and Newer files
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298..........http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312
 
talord11
Old
#5  
talord11's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Jesup
Well sure that's just my luck...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
 
hhp_211
Old
#6  
hhp_211's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 562
Posts: 1,412
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by talord11 View Post
Well sure that's just my luck...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
You could try the zip from this thread, it may work... It's hard to remember that far back.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=11137018
.
Currently Running :: Something with some kind of Kernel
.
Samsung Fascinate SCH-i500 - click tab to see links
 
Quote:
[Kernels] Flashable Jellybean 4.2.x || 4.3 || & tweaks[`Kernels`&`Recovery`] Flashable KitKat || 4.4.x || & Tweaks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38014509 ....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600743..
.
Links to Fascinate Android 4.2 and Older filesLinks to Fascinate Android 4.3 and Newer files
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298..........http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312
 
talord11
Old
#7  
talord11's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Jesup
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp_211 View Post
You could try the zip from this thread, it may work... It's hard to remember that far back.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=11137018

It seems its the whole e3 recovery thing that is causing the problems. I have a custom kernel now lol so as soon as I find a way to recovery then its finally Rom time. I want a later version like 4.2 or around there but don't wanna ota it so if you run across one remember me. Ty again for all your help.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes