Post installing the ROM am unable to boot into Android as it is stuck on BadaDroid..so how can I boot into Android
Originally Posted by hero355
CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.
We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.
Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.
Simply stated, we can't really list features here. There are too many and they change too frequently, and we now support a truly insane number of devices. Chances are, if you like a feature, we have it already. Seriously. Changelog
07.08.2014 Interactive mode fota (Thanks to BenzoX)
Normal and Bigmem Kernel (283-314mb)
06.08.2014 310MB Ram
Background less cache app
- Download ROM
- Download Kernel
- Download boot.img and copy it to SD card
- Copy whole .zip to SD Card.
- Flash FOTA using Multiloader.
- After reboot it will open android recovery
** Install -> choose zip with ROM -> Swipe to Confirm Flash -> Home
** Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> Check "data" -> Repair or change File Sytem -> Change File System -> Ext4 -> Swipe to change ->Back -> Back >Back -> Back
** Reboot -> System
New Fota settings:
End = Android Normal
End + VolDown = Bigmem
End + Volup = Recovery
End + Call = Bada offline charge
P.S: When you press buttons for booting any mode, after yo see white screen, stop pressing.
You can remove installation .zip from SD card from Android level by connecting through USB in MTP mode.
Do not remove boot.img file.
For activation Performance and Developer Options categories in Settings you need Settings->About Phone and tap 7 times on Build number
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:
1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our goo.im page linked above. It's new, but expanding fast. Just like us!
3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
4) Join our G+ Community: http://community.carbon-rom.com/ This is where we spend the bulk of our time and the best way to reach us and other community members. We update and frequent this community far more than XDA, simply due to time constraints and the convenience of G+.
5) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.
1) Can't mount internal and external sdcard on PC
Settings-Storage-USB computer connection-Mass Storage
Badadroid Team - Rebellos, Volk204, Tigrouzen, BenzoX, Blue59 and many others
Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more
21 Sep 2014
By Faiz Malkani
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?