Question

[Q] Remove android and reinstall Bada 2 ?

13th July 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Balagtas
Thanks Meter: 318

172 posts
More
Hello there guys, I have one question... When I want to remove badadroid on my Samsung Wave (GT-S8500 to be exact), am I just going to put it to download mode and flash bada 2 files with multiloader like what I did on installing Bada 2 or do something different? Installed C-ROM on my wave and yeah, after trying out badadroid, I think I need to go back to bada 2 again as my Wave really heats a lot on android :/ . I know badadroid is still buggy at this point but yeah I take the risk XD . Thanks
13th July 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 252

260 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchezco1995

Hello there guys, I have one question... When I want to remove badadroid on my Samsung Wave (GT-S8500 to be exact), am I just going to put it to download mode and flash bada 2 files with multiloader like what I did on installing Bada 2 or do something different? Installed C-ROM on my wave and yeah, after trying out badadroid, I think I need to go back to bada 2 again as my Wave really heats a lot on android :/ . I know badadroid is still buggy at this point but yeah I take the risk XD . Thanks

Flash a full bada firmware with multiloader v5.65 (v5.67 bug sometime). Turko CFW v10.2 or firefly are good bada firmware. You don't need to flash bootfiles and fota, especially if you want a dual boot with android.
The Following User Says Thank You to BenzoX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Balagtas
Thanks Meter: 318

172 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoX

Flash a full bada firmware with multiloader v5.65 (v5.67 bug sometime). Turko CFW v10.2 or firefly are good bada firmware. You don't need to flash bootfiles and fota, especially if you want a dual boot with android.

Oh okay! I thought I need to do some stuffs because I installed badadroid on NAND. Thanks /)

Sent from Ponyville
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread