Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,106 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Remove android and reinstall Bada 2 ?

Tip us?

mrchezco1995
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 292
Question [Q] Remove android and reinstall Bada 2 ?

Hello there guys, I have one question... When I want to remove badadroid on my Samsung Wave (GT-S8500 to be exact), am I just going to put it to download mode and flash bada 2 files with multiloader like what I did on installing Bada 2 or do something different? Installed C-ROM on my wave and yeah, after trying out badadroid, I think I need to go back to bada 2 again as my Wave really heats a lot on android :/ . I know badadroid is still buggy at this point but yeah I take the risk XD . Thanks
Hit the thanks button if I help
MY WORK:

Devices:

HTC Explorer
- CM10.2
- Aries V3.5 Kernel PLL2 OC @ 767mhz

Cherry Mobile Flare/Karbonn A9+
- My own unbloated 4.1.2 rom
- Stock 3.4.0 Kernel with init.d enabled

Huawei Ascend G510-0200
- EMUI 1.5 Rooted
- Stock 3.4.0 kernel with init.d enabled

Huawei MediaPad 10 LINK S10-201u
- Stock Rooted
- Stock 3.0.8 Kernel

BenzoX
Old
Thanks Meter 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchezco1995 View Post
Hello there guys, I have one question... When I want to remove badadroid on my Samsung Wave (GT-S8500 to be exact), am I just going to put it to download mode and flash bada 2 files with multiloader like what I did on installing Bada 2 or do something different? Installed C-ROM on my wave and yeah, after trying out badadroid, I think I need to go back to bada 2 again as my Wave really heats a lot on android :/ . I know badadroid is still buggy at this point but yeah I take the risk XD . Thanks
Flash a full bada firmware with multiloader v5.65 (v5.67 bug sometime). Turko CFW v10.2 or firefly are good bada firmware. You don't need to flash bootfiles and fota, especially if you want a dual boot with android.
The Following User Says Thank You to BenzoX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrchezco1995
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoX View Post
Flash a full bada firmware with multiloader v5.65 (v5.67 bug sometime). Turko CFW v10.2 or firefly are good bada firmware. You don't need to flash bootfiles and fota, especially if you want a dual boot with android.
Oh okay! I thought I need to do some stuffs because I installed badadroid on NAND. Thanks /)

Sent from Ponyville
Hit the thanks button if I help
MY WORK:

Devices:

HTC Explorer
- CM10.2
- Aries V3.5 Kernel PLL2 OC @ 767mhz

Cherry Mobile Flare/Karbonn A9+
- My own unbloated 4.1.2 rom
- Stock 3.4.0 Kernel with init.d enabled

Huawei Ascend G510-0200
- EMUI 1.5 Rooted