Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Whatsapp on Wave 3

OP Christianx09

25th August 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hi all, is there any way to use whatsapp on Wave 3?
And second, how to install cyanogen on Wave 3?
Thank!
25th August 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #2  
black0000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 73
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianx09

Hi all, is there any way to use whatsapp on Wave 3?
And second, how to install cyanogen on Wave 3?
Thank!

no way till now
because android port is not in public because its unstable
plz read android port on wave3 to know progress
The Following User Says Thank You to black0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #3  
Galaxy3HELL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prnjavor
Thanks Meter: 263
 
468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianx09

Hi all, is there any way to use whatsapp on Wave 3?
And second, how to install cyanogen on Wave 3?
Thank!

No whatsapp on Wave 3.
Sell you phone as fast you can, while its still holding the price.
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxy3HELL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #4  
black0000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 73
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy3HELL

No whatsapp on Wave 3.
Sell you phone as fast you can, while its still holding the price.

hey do you know there is one unofficial client for whatsapp i.e. wazzap on N9 and its open source
so somebody who has knowledge can port it to bada and then spoof it
25th August 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,176
 
4,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
But it is really faster and better solution to buy handset with Whatsapp supported OS...
Real Android or iPhone...

Last 2 + years nobody ported Whatsapp to bada...

So chance is really low, to expect solution next days for S8600.

Best Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to adfree For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #6  
black0000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 73
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfree

But it is really faster and better solution to buy handset with Whatsapp supported OS...
Real Android or iPhone...

Last 2 + years nobody ported Whatsapp to bada...

So chance is really low, to expect solution next days for S8600.

Best Regards

but its fun to get something which amaze people
like badadroid when people see runing whatsapp and subway surf , candy crush , mc5 asphalt8 on my little s8530 then they ask HOW??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes