Hi all, I'm a little stumped about this rom. Perhaps answers some of these questions will help me a lot. Thanks for your time.
1) What is the recommended upgrade path to flash this rom? Obviously you can't just flash stock -> L-Droid (I tried). My solution involved stock -> (maybe_some_rom_here) -> CM9 -> CM10 -> CM11 -> L-Droid and no I couldn't find a shorter path that would work. Mostly has to do with getting the right version of ClockworkMod Recovery installed at each step to get to the next step.
2) Where is Fixed Dialing Numbers? I use Google Voice and can't set up automatic forwarding anymore because I can't find the FDN list. (Didn't carry over because I switched carriers at the same time as upgrading to L-Droid)
3) I'm still having an issue with Cell signal strength always at dB -1, or no bars even though I'm getting data. Why is this? Is the modem not included in each rom? Will a proper upgrade path ensure a proper modem? What other modem should I try?
4) I may try Spirit Rom in case I can't solve any issues, but I'd like to give this one a shot.
1) Stock > CM7.2 > 10.1 > 11 > LDroid. However, I got stuck at 11, and had to keep trying to flash 11 and 10.2 over and over until it finally worked.
2) FDN List is now under the dialer options.
3) Cell signal strength visual bug went away with a proper upgrade flash path (see #1)
4) I tried Spirit Rom and maybe I just couldn't get the flash dance right, but it kept FCing on me, starting 10-20 minutes in. At least LDroid is working now which was the original goal.
Great rom, and thanks for all the help!