OP epicboy

10th November 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 5

15 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeBwoy

yep true, spirit has more features so it has more room for bugs let's go for cm12 first :thumbup: will be waiting to test it

there's actually a "new" db series that starts at the majin boo saga, I've been watching it on aftv around 30 ep so far

Sent From King Kai's Planet

omg 30 episodes i still don't untill now i'll watch them online or download them

N i still doubt that weather our galaxy vibrant will it sustain or will it be able to run lollipop 5.0

Sent from Planet Namek
Last edited by Babloo1989; 10th November 2014 at 05:35 PM.
10th November 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #72  
Flag Portland, Jamaica
Thanks Meter: 15

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babloo1989

omg 30 episodes i still don't untill now i'll watch them online or download them

N i still doubt that weather our galaxy vibrant will it sustain or will it be able to run lollipop 5.0

Sent from Planet Namek

we won't know unless we try but I'm being optimistic about it

Sent From King Kai's Planet
Edit: by the way I think we should move the conversation about L to the general section on a new thread to keep this one clean
Last edited by RudeBwoy; 10th November 2014 at 06:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RudeBwoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 148

200 posts
Donate to Me
More
Version 1.7 is uploaded. Mostly a bug fix update but has a few new features such as color in the status bar. Also, it has been reported that this is the "last kitkat version of spirit rom. The next update will be lollipop."

There seems to be a problem with the Android Keyboard force closing and idk how to fix it. So you'll have to have an apk of a different keyboard and install that from the file manager.
Last edited by epicboy; 13th November 2014 at 11:33 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to epicboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #74  
Flag Portland, Jamaica

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicboy

Version 1.7 is uploaded. Mostly a bug fix update but has a few new features such as color in the status bar. Also, it has been reported that this is the "last kitkat version of spirit rom. The next update will be lollipop."

There seems to be a problem with the Android Keyboard force closing and idk how to fix it. So you'll have to have an apk of a different keyboard and install that from the file manager.

Been waiting for you to say that since I noticed you updated the thread name but when I checked the downloads folder I saw it wasn't up yet (stalker much ). Today is a nice day , updated rom from you and kernel from iyahman. Downloading right now thanks a lot man
14th November 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 729

1,814 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicboy

Maybe something happened while compiling? I cannot even debloat using 7Zip on my PC. Errors while trying to delete or add anything. No issues with any other ROM .zip except this one.

Edit: was talking about 1.6. Will download 1.7 and test.
Last edited by nirogu325; 14th November 2014 at 02:20 AM.
14th November 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #76  
Flag Portland, Jamaica

30 posts
More
Just did a clean flash without a GApps package and I have no problems with android keyboard so maybe that's the cause of the problem. I haven't restored my apps yet, which could possibly be the cause of your problem depending on how you do it.
14th November 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #77  
Thanks Meter: 20

398 posts
Alive again

Sent from my Numy 3G AX10t using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to nuwanmw1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread