OP epicboy

25th November 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #81  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 23

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanmw1988

I have the same issue..but i still couldn't fix mine.just factory resetting and reflashing fixed UR issue?

Sent from my Numy 3G AX10t using XDA Free mobile app

Yes. But I have to admit there were 3 other things I did, as well... although, I don't believe they had any effect on restoring the baseband, but just to let you know:
  • My Vibrant had accumulated a lot of crap files in the internal SD card over months of apps coming in and out, flashings, mods etc. So I decided that this is a good time to clean the internal SD, along with the ROM reset. So I backed-up my photos, sms, etc. to my computer. Downloaded ROM and Gapps to my computer. Then booted phone to recovery and Wiped data, cache, dalvik AND did Format sdcard0. Then connected to computer via USB, Mounted USB storage in recovery, transferred over ROM and Gapps to sdcard0, and then flashed ROM then Gapps.
  • I had also used the latest Gapps version from here (it was newer than what I had flashed last time). I got the Pico modular package (Uni edition) to keep it as small as possible.
  • And finally, when everything was done and rebooted for the first time, baseband was not there (!!). So I rebooted once, and then it came back!

I'm sort of a noob when it comes to baseband stuff, so I don't know if any of this would have affected the restoration of it. I don't think so, though. I would say that you should try to do just factory reset and reflash, and see what happens (go ahead with new Gapps if you wish, so that's 2 birds with 1 stone). Keep us posted
The Following User Says Thank You to raddatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread