Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Keyboard Folio / Case Available?

Tip us?

pyro9219
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Question Keyboard Folio / Case Available?

Anyone got any leads on a keyboard folio / case for the tablet? I think it would be the icing on the cake for me. I'm looking to get the LTE version and replace my qwerty phone which I use 95% of the time as a pocket computer rather than phone anyways.

eBay and Amazon don't have anything yet from what I can see.

loismustdie555
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro9219 View Post
Anyone got any leads on a keyboard folio / case for the tablet? I think it would be the icing on the cake for me. I'm looking to get the LTE version and replace my qwerty phone which I use 95% of the time as a pocket computer rather than phone anyways.

eBay and Amazon don't have anything yet from what I can see.
The only worthwhile thing you're likely to find for quite some time is this. And it's quite pricey as well. Sadly.

Zagg Auto-Fit Folio 8
The Following User Says Thank You to loismustdie555 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pyro9219
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by loismustdie555 View Post
The only worthwhile thing you're likely to find for quite some time is this. And it's quite pricey as well. Sadly.

Zagg Auto-Fit Folio 8
I'm honestly not concerned with the price of that item. I understand I'm in a niche realm, and am willing to pay for the features I want. Thank you for the recommendation, I've got it bookmarked for whenever the LTE version hits the stores.

menendez1293
Old
Thanks Meter 6
If you do not mind a stand alone keyboard, you could always get something like this

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...-keyboard-k480

pyro9219
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
If you do not mind a stand alone keyboard, you could always get something like this

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...-keyboard-k480
Thank you for the suggestion, but I was thinking more along the lines of the previous recommendation. I'm sure alot of people don't understand, but I'm very attached to my qwerty slider phones, and am looking for a modern solution to this. For the life of me, I can't understand why in a geek driven market, more people aren't using their smart phones or tablets in IT and Engineering roles for quick code changes, responding to on-call support tickets without having to tote around a full laptop and wait to boot up, etc.. The clothing I wear has large enough cargo pockets for an 8" tablet, so if I could get one that fits with a keyboard, I'd have my next device.

Thanks