Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ProCase SlimSnug Case

OP jaredmorgs

17th October 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 9

737 posts
Would it be room for a QI wireless charger reciever between case and unit? Link: http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Wire...+for+micro-USB
18th October 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #32  
Flag Cartagena, Murcia
Thanks Meter: 40

107 posts
More
Now I also have this AMAZING cover, it's much better than the original one.. And cheaper!
However, for those who have it, don't you think that when you close it, the magnets are very strong?? I mean, I am used to close this kind of covers with some force, from a 180 angle, and it looks like i'm giving a blow to the screen and I'm not sure if I can damage it. Have you noticed this?, or even didy ou noticed any damage in the screen? Thanks (and sorry for my bad english)
18th October 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 17

107 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodyus

I noticed in the picture the in the inside of the case on the edge there looks like to be the magnetic metal or something as anybody notice any scratching on the glass? I notice the Fintie does not have the exposed metal strip.

I'm also paranoid about this exposed metal, I'm afraid it would rub or scratch the screen while carrying the tablet in a backpack

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Free mobile app
28th October 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Holding it upright with the cover wrapped around
Hey guys,

I've got the Finite case that's similar to this one and am actually sending it back due to the cover overlapping the device. When I wrap the cover around the back, in order to hold it vertically with one hand, I have to re-position the cover to either side to grip it with either hand. If I want to hold it with both hands, then I have to do some sort of fenangling (sic?) to either fold the cover up in some way that it doesn't get in the way of my hands or skew it so both hands can grip. It doesn't magnetize to the back of the case and slides around in my hands. It's very uncomfortable to hold vertically, or really any way with the cover flipped to the back.

How does the ProCase work in this regard?

Since I'm brand new, it won't let me post links. Here's the imgur album.

imgur(dot)com/a/REGBv

Thanks for any and all help!
29th October 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultamaynard

Hey guys,

I've got the Finite case that's similar to this one and am actually sending it back due to the cover overlapping the device. When I wrap the cover around the back, in order to hold it vertically with one hand, I have to re-position the cover to either side to grip it with either hand. If I want to hold it with both hands, then I have to do some sort of fenangling (sic?) to either fold the cover up in some way that it doesn't get in the way of my hands or skew it so both hands can grip. It doesn't magnetize to the back of the case and slides around in my hands. It's very uncomfortable to hold vertically, or really any way with the cover flipped to the back.

How does the ProCase work in this regard?

Since I'm brand new, it won't let me post links. Here's the imgur album.

imgur(dot)com/a/REGBv

Thanks for any and all help!

hello! i think thats normal? mine does that too but i'm able to adjust it so i can hold it comfortably. i would think the other brands would be the same, since they are all similar. might want to give the official cover a try then.
The Following User Says Thank You to gleung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread