Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from joshuabg: AICP for Shield Tablet (WiFi Only) is working!

[ROM][4.4.4] AICP For Shield Tablet (WiFI Only) (wx_na_wf) [8/28/14]

Tip us?

MRobbo80
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I used this version of gapps pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.4-20140901-signed

minieod
Old
Thanks Meter 365

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobbo80 View Post
I used this version of gapps pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.4-20140901-signed
and you are not having problems with FC or lock screen?

HTC M8

boosting1bar
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I've got this ROM loaded up and running and its almost great lol! It's very fast, any lag that was there with stock ROM is gone. The battery is much better while asleep, my tab lost hardly any battery overnight whereas with stock it would drain like 4-5%/hr even with almost everything greenified (nothing greenified so far on this ROM because I wanted a good comparison point). I've had no FC of any apps last night or today and I used the PA gapps mentioned in post #71. My only issue is the lock screen becomes unresponsive after a while and I have to reboot. Hopefully we can get this worked out and have a great ROM! Thanks for the hard work dev!

joshuabg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 389

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosting1bar View Post
I've got this ROM loaded up and running and its almost great lol! It's very fast, any lag that was there with stock ROM is gone. The battery is much better while asleep, my tab lost hardly any battery overnight whereas with stock it would drain like 4-5%/hr even with almost everything greenified (nothing greenified so far on this ROM because I wanted a good comparison point). I've had no FC of any apps last night or today and I used the PA gapps mentioned in post #71. My only issue is the lock screen becomes unresponsive after a while and I have to reboot. Hopefully we can get this worked out and have a great ROM! Thanks for the hard work dev!
You might be able to fix unresponsive lockscreen by add a different cpu governor. In the future I might make a kernel for this rom that has the SmartAssV2 governor
If you find this post helful, Click the "Thanks" button, Or if you really like what I have done you can click the "Donate to Me" button.

My works

boosting1bar
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg View Post
You might be able to fix unresponsive lockscreen by add a different cpu governor. In the future I might make a kernel for this rom that has the SmartAssV2 governor
I use smartass on my G3 and it works great. I'll have to look at what options there are on this. Thanks again for your work!

Wulfpk
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Do you guys still want more testers for this ?

Sent from my Shield

dukehazard77
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Would really love to know if direct stylus support and apps could be added to this