Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,111 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dolphin and UC Browser not working?

Tip us?

spacev
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy [Q] Dolphin and UC Browser not working?

Hi, can anyone confirm that Dolphin and UC Browser are not working? The apps run but they dont render any web pages. When I check the thumbnail view of currently open tabs though, I can see the page rendered ok.

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, jetpack etc... only white/blank pages.

Also, did anyone manage to get flash to run. I would really like to watch some flash video streams.

Thx, Marc

xjeternity
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You should provide more information to the Dolphin and UC team to try to figure out this issue.
By the way, i just update to Dolphin Browser V11.2.3.beta . The new UI is beautiful.You should have a try.

spacev
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I updated to the Dolphin Beta as well, UI looks nice but I still dont see any web pages, no google... none.

What other info can I give them?

So, you did not really confirm my problem but it sounds like your Dolphin works great on you Shield Tablet, yes?
What about Flash?

Oh, and sorry @moderator, I know this thread should be in Q&A!

myv6mustang
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Turn off jetpack in dolphin to get webpages
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myv6mustang For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spacev
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by myv6mustang View Post
Turn off jetpack in dolphin to get webpages
Thanks! It works, yeah!!! Did turn off jetpack with the old version and it did not help but works with the beta.

weberknecht8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacev View Post
Thanks! It works, yeah!!! Did turn off jetpack with the old version and it did not help but works with the beta.
I had the same problem. But if i turn off Jetpack, flash is not working anymore. Is there a solution?

Thx for help.

MRobbo80
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Yeah wait for the update.