Also tried a dialer app, which didn't work
To answer myself while all the wx_un_mo links appear to be dead, there is one version I found that works.
That is the build that equates to 1.2 OTA.
There does not appear to be a valid match to the 1.2.1, 2.0, or 2.1 OTA for wx_un_mo.
Downloading it now, but not feeling well, so likely not going to even look at it today (not that I would even know what to look for directly like that).
---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------
OK, so I did a quick extract of both zip files and an MD5 hash of all the files included in wx_un_mo 1.2.
Maybe something here that will help with possibly making the ability to use as a phone possible.
There were 242 bad/different files and 20 missing files when comparing the output of wx_un_mo 1.2 and wx_un_do 1.2
Source of the compare data was wx_un_mo 1.2. So the files not found were NOT found in wx_un_do 1.2. Particularly interesting are the ones related to the dialer.
Missing / does not exist in wx_un_do but exists in the wx_un_mo line (bold on ones I thought might be interesting):
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|