FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Untested TWRP Recovery for Shield Tablet 8/31/14

31st August 2014, 07:46 PM |#31  
joshuabg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverythingPortable

Could not see any difference between fix 2 and 3. Still looks the same, the lines cover the whole screen

Now if you touch something that looks like a button, does the screeen change at all?
 
 
31st August 2014, 08:02 PM |#32  
EverythingPortable's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg

Now if you touch something that looks like a button, does the screeen change at all?

No, not when i touch the screen, but when i press down the power button to turn of the device, almost 2 seconds before the screen turns offnthe lines changes place on the screen
31st August 2014, 11:13 PM |#33  
joshuabg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverythingPortable

No, not when i touch the screen, but when i press down the power button to turn of the device, almost 2 seconds before the screen turns offnthe lines changes place on the screen

I think it's a problem with the kernel. I don't think theres an easy fix for it.
31st August 2014, 11:22 PM |#34  
joshuabg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg

I think it's a problem with the kernel. I don't think theres an easy fix for it.

I might be able to compile philz if people are interested.
1st September 2014, 12:10 AM |#35  
MRobbo80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yeovil
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Yes that would be great! I'm defiantly interested
1st September 2014, 12:21 AM |#36  
Narsil007's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Dover
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobbo80

Yes that would be great! I'm defiantly interested

I'm not defiant about it but I am interested as well. I love TWRP but haven't tried Philz yet.
1st September 2014, 12:27 AM |#37  
joshuabg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narsil007

I'm not defiant about it but I am interested as well. I love TWRP but haven't tried Philz yet.

I've heard PhilZ is good. All I use is TWRP becasue CWM will corrupt my emmc on my 1st gen kindle Fire. And my bootloader is locked on my Galaxy S4
1st September 2014, 01:46 AM |#38  
EverythingPortable's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg

I might be able to compile philz if people are interested.

Im very interested = )
1st September 2014, 02:26 AM |#39  
Unjustified Dev's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis , TN
Thanks Meter: 6,150
 
Donate to Me
More
Currently I've been unable to get touch working but my twrp build layout was working. It was tested a while back before I decided cwm was the best solution. I think I found a way to start touch not sure quite yet I'll get back with you
Last edited by Unjustified Dev; 1st September 2014 at 02:29 AM.
1st September 2014, 04:08 PM |#40  
joshuabg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg

I might be able to compile philz if people are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobbo80

Yes that would be great! I'm defiantly interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narsil007

I'm not defiant about it but I am interested as well. I love TWRP but haven't tried Philz yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverythingPortable

Im very interested = )

Ok Philz Compiled. See this thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes