[Q] watching streams on web

26th August 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hello everyone,

this is my first tablet and I had purchased for play games and watch movies and sports.
I really don't know if this it's happening just to me or if someone else has discovered the same thing. When I install flash player (to see tv on net) in portals of streaming which requires flash player, the navigators doesn't work, the screen display just white.

I really want to love this tablet, but if I can see streaming.. I really dont know what to do...

please help me if anyone knows what can I do to display flash content in this lovely monster..
26th August 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Provo, Utah
Thanks Meter: 6

95 posts
More
Flash Player hasn't been supported by Android in quite some time now. It never worked in Chrome. It was only supported by the old Android native browser which is not present on the Shield Tablet.
29th August 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 90

622 posts
Just go download the .apk file from here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...d-devices.html
30th August 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 16

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durhill

Hello everyone,

this is my first tablet and I had purchased for play games and watch movies and sports.
I really don't know if this it's happening just to me or if someone else has discovered the same thing. When I install flash player (to see tv on net) in portals of streaming which requires flash player, the navigators doesn't work, the screen display just white.

I really want to love this tablet, but if I can see streaming.. I really dont know what to do...

please help me if anyone knows what can I do to display flash content in this lovely monster..

What are the sites you are trying to use? I know most streaming sites I use utilize HTML5 and doesn't require flash to work correctly.
30th August 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Ok I visit drakulastream to watch soccer, and ESPN play, fox sports play
24th September 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
ok I found the solution, I had tried with different browsers and finally it was PUFFIN the one who saved my life.
If you people want to do the same which I want to, so I recommend that you download this browser.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ffin&hl=es-419

Of course you can search for the free version on the web.

Thanks to all...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Shield Tablet General by ThreadRank