Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 42,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Stock Recovery image please?

Tip us?
 
johnnobts
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 214
Join Date: Oct 2008
Default Need Stock Recovery image please?

can someone send the stock recovery image for the 16gb wifi version please? cwm is not letting me flash at all for some reason. got my tablet working (not on loop anymore), but wifi stops working every 3 minutes or so (even though it says its still connected). anybody run into this problem ? at any rate hoping to flash via original recovery to the latest update... any help appreciated.
 
cam30era
Old
#2  
cam30era's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 1,722
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnobts View Post
can someone send the stock recovery image for the 16gb wifi version please? cwm is not letting me flash at all for some reason. got my tablet working (not on loop anymore), but wifi stops working every 3 minutes or so (even though it says its still connected). anybody run into this problem ? at any rate hoping to flash via original recovery to the latest update... any help appreciated.
I have not seen the stock recovery.img posted anywhere. But you can flash the OTAs via CWM. Go to post #20 here > http://forum.xda-developers.com/shie...t2848064/page2
 
cam30era
Old
(Last edited by cam30era; 25th August 2014 at 12:39 PM.)
#3  
cam30era's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 1,722
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnobts View Post
can someone send the stock recovery image for the 16gb wifi version please? cwm is not letting me flash at all for some reason. got my tablet working (not on loop anymore), but wifi stops working every 3 minutes or so (even though it says its still connected). anybody run into this problem ? at any rate hoping to flash via original recovery to the latest update... any help appreciated.
Here is the stock recovery, extracted from link in this thread >http://forum.xda-developers.com/nvid...ctory-t2840406

Note that I haven't tested it. Try it at your own risk. Fastboot flash....

Edit: tested and found not working. Removed.
 
rene130313
Old
#4  
rene130313's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jul 2013
I make a back up of the stock recovery in flashify but I don't now how to share in a mesege , some one explain me how please thanks

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to rene130313 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cam30era
Old
#5  
cam30era's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 1,722
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by rene130313 View Post
I make a back up of the stock recovery in flashify but I don't now how to share in a mesege , some one explain me how please thanks

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA Free mobile app
Use a web browser instead of the XDA app. When you create or reply to a message, you will see several "buttons" at the top. One of them is a paperclip icon. Click on that one to attach a file.
The Following User Says Thank You to cam30era For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cam30era
Old
#6  
cam30era's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 1,722
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by rene130313 View Post
I make a back up of the stock recovery in flashify but I don't now how to share in a mesege , some one explain me how please thanks

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA Free mobile app
Would you mind attaching a copy of your recovery.img?
 
phobic99
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jan 2008
Looks like they have the stock images up now @ nvidia.

https://developer.nvidia.com/develop4shield#tablet-osr
 
cam30era
Old
#8  
cam30era's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 1,722
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by phobic99 View Post
Looks like they have the stock images up now @ nvidia.

https://developer.nvidia.com/develop4shield#tablet-osr
Unfortunately, you need to be a registered developer to download.
 
cam30era
Old
#9  
cam30era's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 1,722
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Stock recovery attached. Confirmed working on my device.
Attached Files
File Type: img recovery.img - [Click for QR Code] (7.88 MB, 75 views)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes