Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-murdock View Post
turkeys guide explains the unrevoked way in depth. thats the method 99.99% of all people use today. if it didn't work for you, you did something wrong. period. maybe its erase size 40000/pvt4 at an too early date or its just a wrong windows driver, which did lead to your result.

please dont tell people to use an outdated method, because you screwed up. all i said above is right - its the result of reading this forum for a long time.

if you have futher objections, send me a private message, since this post isnt the right place for this.
I don't want to prove who's right or not...
And i don't want to get in debates with you....

By the way these ways that i described are last and officially published on all forums. Before to make something on my desire i checked and read every night adn day a lot of forums. For example if you type in google "to root desire" you can get old method

Why you're so angry , just be a friend and if you wanna to help to people,do it....

Take it easy, it's just a forum

Meanwhile it helped to a lot of people on other forums and here include to solve their problems.

And i will repeat : everybody chooses its own way ....... Like which custom ROM is best? you have to try it

On this note we'll finish our debate and just be friends, ok dude?