OP Recognized Contributor
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
EDITING FILES ON THE PHONE
Working on every Xperia range device
- Start Flashtool
- Connect the device and wait till it's recognized
- Go to Advanced/File Editor
- New window will popup
- In "path:" field write the path to the file you wish to edit
- For example:
4. If the file is in the root folder leave it blank.
- In the "file:" field write the name of the file with its extension, like: build.prop, keypad.kl, etc.
- Click the "Reload" button
- The file will load for editing
- When you finish editing and want to save the changes click the "Save" button
- If you don't want to save the changes click the "Close" button
edited by G-FACE at November 25th
Last edited by Crowds; 25th November 2011 at 10:25 PM.