[APP Widget]Cowon D3 Clock

Search This thread

Intercepter

Oct 7, 2010
Seattle
Love the clock widget. only needs two things color choice and font size choice at least for the day, month, date. too small for my old eyes.

snap20110201_121717.png
[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know what icons and were I can get these also the dock for the bottom is sick can I have it as well :) imitation is the sincerest form of flattery lol
Thanks again and great work with all the designs

champkongen

Apr 8, 2010
Aalborg
www.blackbearblanc.tumblr.com

karyney

Jun 26, 2010
Chicago
I've been seeing this widget for a few days now in screenshot threads and was dying to know what it was, so I finally asked. Thanks for sharing!

gomorrah

Jan 4, 2009
Cary, North Carolina
Does anyone know what icons and were I can get these also the dock for the bottom is sick can I have it as well :) imitation is the sincerest form of flattery lol
Thanks again and great work with all the designs

Here you go man. :D Its a blank dock, the stripe is in the wallpaper. Both are attached.

Attachments

• spectrum.jpg
    spectrum.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,619
  • CowonIcons.zip
    297 KB · Views: 6,232
Here you go man. :D Its a blank dock, the stripe is in the wallpaper. Both are attached.

You sir are my new best Friend. It's days like this that remind me of why I chose my G1>Mytouch 3G> MOTO Cliq>Nexus One>Mytouch4G OPEN AND SHARING man I love XDA. And if you have as much style like this on your PHONE I wouldn't mind taking it to!!! 10chars to XDA and Android

xNotta

Aug 4, 2010
Great job on this widget.
It looks awesome.

An option to change the colors would be good.
and an option to choose the justification of the date from the right or to left side.
"|Date" or "Date|"

Thank you!! : D

felonius

Jun 18, 2010
I saw a picture of Cowon D3 and I thought why not on our phones. I know nothing devellopement android so I ask your attention.
if someone could develop this clock it would be cool.
in French if possible.

thank you so much

in folder .rar you find .PSD, .PNG , and Font

source code https://github.com/bobthekingofegypt/BobClockD3

BobClockD3

BlueBobClock

BobClockD3-green[b/]
snap20110202155718.png

BobClockD3-pink
snap20110202070024.png

BobClockD3 12h or 24h
attachment.php

BobClockD3 mod By lesa0208
screenshot_9.png
ScreenShot-14.png
screenshot-13.png

screenshot_13.png
screenshot_14.png

Hi do i get the main screen for the one shown for the bluebob clock?

ronnbon

Aug 15, 2010
Hamburg
Hi do i get the main screen for the one shown for the bluebob clock?

what do you mean? The clock does not change the mainscreen/ backround?

If you want to know how to theme your homescreen like that one with the bluebob clock you should ask at a thread for theming.. this not really belongs here.;)

Last edited:

TheWeasl

Jan 22, 2009
Ulm
i'd like just the 24 hour clock but WITHOUT date... is it possible??

tapatalk'd with my rooted i9000 running darky's rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I have pushed a code update to github, the features appear to have been rather painless which is always nice.

I have added a colour picker for custom colour choices.
    I ended up using https://github.com/attenzione/androi...ckerPreference which is an incredible, well put together little colour picker.

I added the ability to launch the clock app from the widget. This will attempt to open the clock if it can find one. Because some custom roms run custom clock apps and there is no published intent this might not work on your rom. If it fails to launch your specific clock please let me know the details.

I added the option to lowercase all the text similar to gomorrah's blue mod

I should have fixed the 12 hour 00 bug aswell!!

I did test it on a few devices so hopefully it works fine but if there are any problems please let me know.
    The plan is to put it on the market, for free, in the next few days when I get a chance.

I'm not developper of this APP,
    it's rsmartin who is developing this application.

source code https://github.com/bobthekingofegypt/BobClockD3

BobClockD3 by rsmartin

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

BobClockD3 is now available in the market

https://market.android.com/details?id=bob.clock&feature=search_result

img.php.png
    Hello, I spent the evening building this as I wanted to play with the widget api's.

It's a bit rough at the moment as it's the first widget I've done. Works fine on my desire and g1, if it works for you I could do a translation of the days and months next weekend.

I did not use the font you attached as I don't know if it is free to be distributed. The numbers strips are from marcarnals' rainmeter theme on deviantart, sorry can't link to him as I can't do outside links, and the text is plain old driod.

Cheers
    Bob
    Some people asked me about my personal version of this widget so I'm gonna share it.

3 colours avaiable so far, just pick one in the configuration screen.
    Only 24h mode.
    Not tested on HVGA or QVGA devices.

bcmc.jpg
    Hi to all fans of the BobClockD3,

08.03.2011: Time for an update. I released version 1.0.2.

Fixes 1.0.2 (08.03.2011):
    Rewrote the clock refreshing. Hopefully definitely solved the problems with wrong time display.
    Clock looks now smoother. Resolved the pixely look of some digits.

Fixes 1.0.1 (02.03.2011):
    It uses less resources.This should save battery life.
    Now the time should be always refreshed correctly (and no refresh when screen is off)
    Added hugrian translation (thanks to garyarts and vagyula)

After a lot of questions about which wallpaper, which battery widget and which weather widget it is time for a really improvement of the widget.

First of all I must gave credits to marc22 for the idea and to rsmartin for the first version and the source. And I am new to Android programming. So you have to give me time to understand some things better to improve the program.

I made some enhancements and fixed some errors.
    - It is now possible to choose the color in the configuration screen of the widget
    In this first version you must enter the values in the format #AARRGGBB. You can get them with a graphic program (Photoshop or Paint.NET)
    I will try to make a graphical color chooser in the next version
    - I fixed the time error in the 12 hour version
    - I made a german localizied version
    - Refresh of the widget after configuration
    - and a few other fixes

There are a lot of limitations at the moment but I will try to fix them in the next version. I also want to add some new features. One of the limitations is that you can only have one style of the widget. The settings are shared.

I hope you have fun with the new version and feel free to post problems or wanted features. I will check what is possible to implement.
    Any link for this widget clock.

Hi, I want this widget. How can i download this? Thanks

cap201101081131.jpg

Here

;)