XPERIA X10 Android 1.6 theme (2.1.A.0.435)

Search This thread

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
Hey guys,

I tweaked the stock (2.1.A.0.435) ROM and made it look like the 1.6 Android sky blue color. I kinda missed that color it looks better than the one came with 2.1 update. Since the black colors on X10 are not great the default one looked washed out!!

Files that has been modified:
-framework-res
-FriendPivotLargeUI
-Mediascape
-SemcMediaPlayer
-Phonebook
-Playnowclient
-Backupandrestore
-MetadataCleanup
-Trackid

Attached are the edited .apk files I am not sure how to compile them into a theme. If somebody can help it would be nice:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZXVPEIWQ

Here are the screenshots for what I did so far

Attachments

• Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,037
  • Phonebook.jpg
    Phonebook.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Email.jpg
    Email.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,368
  • Calculator.jpg
    Calculator.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 985
  • Calendar.jpg
    Calendar.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 963

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
Thanks guys, the dock bar is ADW EX, I increased the dock bar size to 10 (max) to get it look like that

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

Flo95

Oct 31, 2010
Is it possible to get the 1.6 status bar back? I love the new theme, but the small status bar from 1.6 is awesome. Can we resize the status bar and change the icons to the 1.6 ones or will it brick the phone?

Last edited:

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
Is it possible to get the 1.6 status bar back? I love the new theme, but the small status bar from 1.6 is awesome. Can we resize the status bar and change the icons to the 1.6 ones or will it brick the phone?

yeah I agree with you, the slim status bar is waaaaay better and this one is crammed. I am not sure how to modify stuff like that I am still a newbie:p

C

caifanX10

is it possible to make a .504 build ROM version? :D

You know, damn updates aren't available yet in my country...

If not, that's all right. Anyway the theme looks cool for us who like the default blue theme.

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
is it possible to make a .504 build ROM version? :D

You know, damn updates aren't available yet in my country...

If not, that's all right. Anyway the theme looks cool for us who like the default blue theme.

Y por que no flasheas con la rom que esta posteada por aqui,para que tengas la actualizacion????? Es mas facil que estar esperando,al cabo es lo mismo.

why dont you flash with the rom that its posted here??? you dont have to wait till the actualization comes,its easier instead of waiting for it,at the end,its the same.

Last edited:

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
I agree, I was pissed when SE switched to that dull looking theme and X10 contrast didn't make it look any good!

Thank you for uploading the xrecovery zip. Have you tested the custom zip? Ill ask the admin to add it to the first post once it is confirmed to work without glitches;-)

Thank you guys for the feedback:-D

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

C

caifanX10

Y por que no flasheas con la rom que esta posteada por aqui,para que tengas la actualizacion????? Es mas facil que estar esperando,al cabo es lo mismo.

why dont you flash with the rom that its posted here??? you dont have to wait till the actualization comes,its easier instead of waiting for it,at the end,its the same.

Ya actualicé compadre, ya tengo la versión .435 y funciona de maravilla. El Dual-touch sí funciona. Gracias :D

I already updated buddy, I already have .435 and it works great! Dualtouch is working. Thanks :D

Wolfbreak

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 8, 2010
When you can do this for 2.2 you are God! Can you please try it i like the 1.6 Style alot i miss it in 2.1 and even more in 2.2 becouse there is all black.

edit: There are some things still in darkblue, like SMS when you write it appears in darkblue. Maybe you can find them and fix it. But its not that important, i just wanted to say it. Theme looks great!

Last edited:

sjondenon

Nov 15, 2010
Can someone give me the icons .png of the dockbar so i can use them with launcherpro?
I searched the web everywhere but couldn't find anything useful

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

I tweaked the stock (2.1.A.0.435) ROM and made it look like the 1.6 Android sky blue color. I kinda missed that color it looks better than the one came with 2.1 update. Since the black colors on X10 are not great the default one looked washed out!!

Files that has been modified:
    -framework-res
    -FriendPivotLargeUI
    -Mediascape
    -SemcMediaPlayer
    -Phonebook
    -Playnowclient
    -Backupandrestore
    -MetadataCleanup
    -Trackid

Attached are the edited .apk files I am not sure how to compile them into a theme. If somebody can help it would be nice:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZXVPEIWQ

Here are the screenshots for what I did so far