FLASHING A NEW NAND ANDROID ROM OVER A PREVIOUS ONE
(without clockwork mod)
Once you have flashed Magldr to your device you do not have to go through the whole process again if you want to flash a new NAND Android Rom:
1. Turn your phone off
2. Restart your phone by holding down the 'Power' button and keep holding it down until the Magldr Menu appears
3. Press the 'Volume Down' button to goto Option 4: USB Flasher and press the 'Call' button (far left of the 5 hardware buttons at the bottom)
4. Browse to the folder you extracted your NAND Android Rom files to on your pc, right click on Run DAF.exe (or install.exe if Daf.exe isnt listed) and select Run as Administrator (if using Windows Vista or Windows 7)
5. Read ALL the text and then select 'Next'
6. Read the information and select 'Next'
7. The installer will now detect USB and then flash your Android Rom to NAND
8. When flashing is complete your phone will Reboot and proceed to boot Android from NAND