Hi to all fans of the BobClockD3,

08.03.2011: Time for an update. I released version 1.0.2.

Fixes 1.0.2 (08.03.2011):
Rewrote the clock refreshing. Hopefully definitely solved the problems with wrong time display.
Clock looks now smoother. Resolved the pixely look of some digits.

Fixes 1.0.1 (02.03.2011):
It uses less resources.This should save battery life.
Now the time should be always refreshed correctly (and no refresh when screen is off)
Added hugrian translation (thanks to garyarts and vagyula)

After a lot of questions about which wallpaper, which battery widget and which weather widget it is time for a really improvement of the widget.

First of all I must gave credits to marc22 for the idea and to rsmartin for the first version and the source. And I am new to Android programming. So you have to give me time to understand some things better to improve the program.

I made some enhancements and fixed some errors.
- It is now possible to choose the color in the configuration screen of the widget
In this first version you must enter the values in the format #AARRGGBB. You can get them with a graphic program (Photoshop or Paint.NET)
I will try to make a graphical color chooser in the next version
- I fixed the time error in the 12 hour version
- I made a german localizied version
- Refresh of the widget after configuration
- and a few other fixes

There are a lot of limitations at the moment but I will try to fix them in the next version. I also want to add some new features. One of the limitations is that you can only have one style of the widget. The settings are shared.

I hope you have fun with the new version and feel free to post problems or wanted features. I will check what is possible to implement.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	526415   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	526419  
Attached Files
File Type: apk BobClockD3_102.apk - [Click for QR Code] (28.1 KB, 540 views)