[14/11/10] Kostas244-Rom-WWE-WM6.5-23016 A1-B4/23414 C2/23541 A3S

Search This thread

bobywm

Mar 21, 2009
Sofia
problem is simple. Hardreset and immediately install the finger keyboard - a successful installation and configuration is successful but when I write the message and select the finger keyboard and I still get the original keyboard: (

I had the same problem... Solution is to install SKTools and use it to set FingerKeyboard as Default IM (Input Method) + Soft Reset.
But i still can't find solution for Home Weather problem - "No Weather Data".
I've tried everything i read here, but... no result :mad:
Can enyone help me, please?

Sorry for my English!

Last edited:

kostas244

Apr 14, 2008
Oropos - Athens
I had the same problem... Solution is to install SKTools and use it to set FingerKeyboard as Default IM (Input Method) + Soft Reset.
But i still can't find solution for Home Weather problem - "No Weather Data".
I've tried everything i read here, but... no result :mad:
Can enyone help me, please?

Sorry for my English!

You don't need SKTools to enable the FingerKeyboard as a default keyboard.
You can enable it via the sipchange.
Anyway ,i'm glad to hear that you solve the first problem with your way.
For the home weather , unfortunately it's not working good for all the people(for me it's working good).
Maybe it's not compatible with some locations or regionals.
That's why i desided to remove it from my last rom.....

MaxSteeman

Feb 2, 2011
help

Could anyone help me please

I keep getting the Update error

I tried everything: reboot, soft reset, hard reset...

could anyone help me please?

Thanks

btsanev

Jan 20, 2008
Leipzig
Hi,

Can anyone help me, I would like to remove the Calendar box below the weather from the home screen (pictured in versions B & C). The one that shows the date, Alarm off & Calendar . Maybe even the Phone & Camera buttons next to the Start menu button, for this I'm not sure. Sorry if it has been asked before, couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: kostas244

kostas244

Apr 14, 2008
Oropos - Athens
Last edited:
Reactions: MaxSteeman

nutrialex

May 20, 2009
Athens
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Kostas, i am using yours d3s version and am thinking to migrate to a3s but i would like to ask you why d3s is not available anymore?
1.Was there any problems? (I didn't noticed any severe bug)
2.Do you also keep at a3s the wonderful themes you had on D3s?
3.The reason that i want to migrate is that i couldn't make working a program that i need (UpTodate -(medical)). Do you now anything about it? Version 17.2 stop working and version 18.2 has problems with the internet explorer.

kostas244

Apr 14, 2008
Oropos - Athens
Kostas, i am using yours d3s version and am thinking to migrate to a3s but i would like to ask you why d3s is not available anymore?
1.Was there any problems? (I didn't noticed any severe bug)
2.Do you also keep at a3s the wonderful themes you had on D3s?
3.The reason that i want to migrate is that i couldn't make working a program that i need (UpTodate -(medical)). Do you now anything about it? Version 17.2 stop working and version 18.2 has problems with the internet explorer.

A3S is a small upgrade to D3S....
Fixed a few bugs that D3S had....
As for your program....i have no idea if it's working or not.....maybe not
because the version of this build of WM is the same with the D3S .

warren76

Feb 18, 2009
Weather forecast

Hi Kostas,

congratulations for this great ROM.
I have a question:
the B4-ROM does not work for me in the home tab on the weather forecast, can not update.The weather tab, but all is functioning normally.Reading back, unfortunately I could not find anything about it or just did not read carefully enough.There is a patch or some solution which will solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help.

(Sorry for my bad English)

kostas244

Apr 14, 2008
Oropos - Athens
Hi Kostas,

congratulations for this great ROM.
I have a question:
the B4-ROM does not work for me in the home tab on the weather forecast, can not update.The weather tab, but all is functioning normally.Reading back, unfortunately I could not find anything about it or just did not read carefully enough.There is a patch or some solution which will solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help.

(Sorry for my bad English)

No solution for home weather tab....sorry..
For some people working , for others not...

(my English are bad too....so...don't worry about that.)

negry

Jan 20, 2010
Timisoara
please somebody tell me the steps to install the finger keyboard please!!! i dont know to install it because i dont know what is sipchange and the steps
!!!:))

Last edited:

kostas244

Apr 14, 2008
Oropos - Athens
please somebody tell me the steps to install the finger keyboard please!!! i dont know to install it because i dont know what is sipchange and the steps
!!!:))

It's simple....
first you must download finger keyboard from my first post under the cabs section.
second ...transfer the cab to your device and install it.
after that ,you must open the sipchange (in order to make finger keyboard as a default keyboard), find it into tools folder of your device, ...select fingerkeyb...change the initial delay to 20 and press select.
Last step...reset your device.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

alzabine

Feb 10, 2011
Do u guys have another download link for "Kostas244_ROM3g_23016_FINAL_B4" and "Kostas244_ROM3g_23016_FINAL_A1", i have tried 6 times to download it, but it always failed...I've already tried to another PC, but the result is nothing...I am sick of it T.T

Last edited:

rimmerXDA

Feb 21, 2011
Hi, thanks a lot for the excellent ROM. My only troubles so far were caused by my laziness to flash original ROM first cured by following your procedures with no exceptions after a painful day of repeated HRs:)

I have two questions though:

1) Is it possible somehow to add the vibration feedback to normal inputs in all applications, i.e. writing on MS keyboard, touching homescreens etc.?

2) Did you tested the ROM (I chose "A") with original HTC keyboards from 6.5? Do you have any tip where to get them?

Petroshtc

Oct 2, 2008
Nicosia
Kwsta gia sou. Prospsthisa arketes fores na valw to A3S H' to B alla panta meneis sto 0% kai meta vgazei ERROR 262. Se parakalw an mporeis na me voithiseis tha to ektimousa idietera.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where from can I download this radio version 1.59.46.12? Can somebody write me a link or send it to me in email? The links I found are not working any more, files deleted. :mad:

Very often my Polaris is unavailable. And the same time the Nokia phone is working properly.

for the radio version of that can you download from here
    Kostas, your place is on Όλυμπος between other Gods... ;)

huge thx for your "D" rom :)

Ha..ha...cool...:D

To inform you and all the others that
    1) i forgot to include the input selector.
    2) Also...you can't change keyboard...
    The first one solved.
    The second i'm trying to fix it

I'm sorry guys......fixed version will be uploaded as soon as i fix this issue.:(
    If anyone know something........
    problem is simple. Hardreset and immediately install the finger keyboard - a successful installation and configuration is successful but when I write the message and select the finger keyboard and I still get the original keyboard: (

Read please my previous post about "sipchange".
    I hope this helps...;)
    Versions A+B with Manila 2d and Titanium
    Version C only with Manila 2d (no Titanium)
    Version A3S with Manila 2d and Titanium

Here is the video of B version in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki8rJPn3kxE (Thanks hrywko).
    Here is the video of A3S version in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBszoNmeG0

...................Version A .................................. Version B................................... Version C..................................Version A3S...............
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    CapScr0029.jpg
    Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_22.png
    Screenshot_4-1.png

Please read first (for A and B versions only)

Memory : free memory for "Program" after first boot 54mb and for "Storage" about 90mb(with manila2d enabled).

This rom has 3g dialer (djkoa'sv2) for the 3g Rom version and 2g dialer (Htc's MEGA) for the 2g Rom version.All MEGA aplications(except phone canvas 2g(included in 2g version) and task manager,camera 6)StartMenu GridScene 4 columns in port. and 6 columns in land.Advance config 3.3Obex inbox,sip change,office2007,Showcase (instead of task manager),Clean ram,Pocket rar,Opera mobile 9.5 (v15954)for A+B versions,Midomi,Facebook,Htc Album v2.5 for A versions (with on screen controls .When playing the video, tap 2 times the center wheel button),Htc Album v3 for B+C versions.,Htc camera (polaris original with autofocus),FmRadio,QuickGPS,Google maps,windows live,Audio Manager,Audio Booster,Streaming Media,M2DC (It's not fully compatible with these manila versions but it works....just don't change anything in the launcher tab"number of columns and rows"...leave it AS IS),IExplorer ,Pimbackup
    Keyboard (Only original microsoft......You can install your own keyboard ....any keyboard you like,and enable it with sipchange...if needs).,NetCF 3.5,NoData,Youtube.........

Please read first (for C version only)

Memory : free memory for "Program" after first boot 46mb and for "Storage" about 83mb(with manila2d enabled).

The most progs are the same with B version
    No Titanium in this version
    Opera mobile not included (you may add any version you want)
    Keyboard (Only original microsoft......You can install your own keyboard ....any keyboard you like,and enable it with sipchange...if needs).
    Showcase (in order to close a program and not to minimize it, press and hold the X button.In order to enter the showcase menu, press and hold (about 2secs) the start button. Also you can enter the showcase menu, from the hardware button above the volume controls).
    If you want to disable the vibration in bottom taskbar keys (start and X) :Go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]
    and change the values of the "SUITE_VibrateHold" to 0 and "SUITE_VibrateTap" to 0.Reset your device.

Please read first (for A3S version only)

Memory for A3S : free memory for "Program" after first boot about 40mb, and for "Storage" about 80mb.

Programs included: Windows media player,windows live messenger,Htc album v3,Pim backup,Pocket screen,Htc calc,Quick gps,Rss hub,Audio booster,Audio manager,Htc camera with auto focus,Fm radio,Midomi,Streaming media,Java,Comm Manager,Sim manager,Sip change,ArkSwitch(as a TaskManager),Obex inbox,Advanced config,Office mobile 2010,Nodata,Opera mini 5,YouTube,Facebook.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radio not included.You must use any 1.59.xx.xx version.(1.59.46.12 is the latest and recommended.)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
    *********************************************************************************************************************************

These are the links if you want to try it now.REMEMBER..IT's FOR TESTING...Maybe has some minor bugs.Backup your rom first before upgrade to this one.
    Remove sdcard before flashing.
    Don't forget to Hard reset the device.(after the upgrade.....leave the polaris to a complete boot and then hard reset the device)
    To avoid random hard resets or other strange problems , install your original HTC rom first, and then this one.RECOMMENDED !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version A3S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kostas244_ROM2g_23541_A3S at 14/11/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/o43_I0zc/Kostas244_ROM_2g_23541_A3S.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls)

Please don't forget to hard reset your device.
    After first boot it's important and strongly recommended to soft reset the device, to work properly.

14/11/10
    Opera mini updated to version 5.1 and assigned to intenet explorer hard button.

Version C

Kostas244_ROM2g_23414_C2 at 15/2/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/222555986/ae316481/Kostas244_ROM_2g_23414_C2.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls)

Please don't forget to hard reset your device.
    After first boot it's important and strongly recommended to soft reset the device, to work properly.

Fixes in C2 version

Lock screen brightness fixed.
    Most of the "wrong size checkboxes" fixed.
    Sim manager working ...but still has hidden icons between start icon , keyboard icon and X button icon ....(still searching for a solution).
    Performance improved.
    A few visual changes to improve the accesibility.....

If you want video calls use this 3g dialer(i'm not sure if it's working 100%)....http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=265350&d=1262989731

Version B

Kostas244_ROM3g_23016_FINAL_B4 at 3/2/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/215084069/f415641b/Kostas244_ROM_3g_23016_FINAL_B4.html (with 3g dialer for video calls).

Kostas244_ROM2g_23016_FINAL_B4 at 3/2/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/215084178/9bcb0ffb/Kostas244_ROM_2g_23016_FINAL_B4.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls).

Fixes in B4 version:

Bluetooth headsets issue fixed.....i hope...;) No need to upgrade to B4 if you have no problems with B3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version A
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kostas244_ROM3g_23016_FINAL_A1 at 10/10/09 http://www.4shared.com/file/139807369/84cdedcc/Kostas244_ROM_3g_23016_FINAL_A1.html (with 3g dialer for video calls).

Kostas244_ROM2g_23016_FINAL_A1 at 10/10/09 http://www.4shared.com/file/139800652/a32e9dd5/Kostas244_ROM_2g_23016_FINAL_A.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manila2d v2 in GREEK (Only for "A" version....not optimized for "B" version...yet..)...If you test it in A3S version(maybe it's working) ,tell me the results...
    If you want it...it's here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4380568&postcount=3066

Cabs
    1.Use this black theme ...if you don't want the blue bars in file explorer ..contacts...(only for A+B versions)
    2.Finger keyboard 2.1 with many languages.(Works very good with A,B,C,A3S versions)
    thank you very
    Hi,
    Is this the latest rom fo polaris (pola 100, touch cruise)?

Thanks.

It's radio rom is recommended to working kostas Rom