Or Continue to Thread: [ROM-AOSP GRJ22] Oxygen v2.1.6…
Find Your Device:
27th February 2011, 10:02 AM   |  #3  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 1,028

2,682 posts
More
To further assist development of the Oxygen ROM - AdamG has now moved to a new official forum. XDA will still see user support for a long time yet, but if you've got more serious issues, have a feature request etc it's recommended to take it up on the new forum.

Likewise, XDA will not be updated with the latest releases (to encourage people to use the new forum) - these releases can be found here

Screenshots! Default home screen, info page, and power widgets are there

ALL NON-DEVELOPMENT QUESTIONS PLEASE POST OVER IN THE OXYGEN FAQ

NOTE - YOU WILL NOT BE ASSISTED UNLESS YOU ARE RUNNING THE LATEST VERSION AND HAVE ATTEMPTED A FULL WIPE

Do I need to do a full wipe? Between major version changes - yes - it's highly recommended. If you're simply upgrading from the previous version then no you don't need to wipe.

What A2SD does this support? Oxygen 2.0 supports "froyo style" apps2sd, it also supports A2SD with an EXT3 or EXT4 partition. By default the dalvik cache is not moved to SD for performance reasons - see here for dalvik2sd script. D2SD/D2W scripts will work - but please take this up in their respective threads if you have questions to ask.

What radio should I use? My personal recommendation is to try your stock radio first. There's no single recommended radio as all hardware versions and carriers are different - what works for one person might be terrible for the next.

Why is there no trackpad wake? It takes hacks - basically It won't be included in the Oxgyen rom, however if you need it another user has created a flashable patch here.

Where did 720P recording go? Google didn't enable it on the N1 update, so given that Oxygen is kept as hack-free as possible it's not here either. Video quality is still great and suits playback on the Desire perfectly. (thanks wlee2)

Do i need to be S-OFF or have Oxygen hboot? No, the rom will work S-ON and with any current hboot layout. However the recommended set-up is S-OFF and Oxygen R2 hboot. Note - this will NOT work with a /system below ~100mb any more - hence "current".

M.

Note - all outdated issues removed, no point trying to support people who can't be bothered updating
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110227_203217.jpg
Views:	89813
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	528564   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110227_203229.jpg
Views:	58348
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	528565   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110227_203336.jpg
Views:	53956
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	528566  
Last edited by mattman83; 10th August 2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Fixed/added questions
The Following 117 Users Say Thank You to mattman83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]