flash rom without goldcard.
Only use this if you can't get petbede trick working for some reason.
1)download a rom with your vendor id ( a rom that you can flash without a goldcard).
2)extract the biggest .nbh out of it (rename the .exe to rar and extract).
3)use this to extract the .nbh
HTC WP7 NBH Dump/Rebuild:
read that thread and the .txt in the tools folder real carefully.
4)download this NoDo rom.
5)extract the biggest .nbh out of it (rename the .exe to rar and extract).
6)use NBHImageTool to extract the .nbh
7)take the os.nb from the extracted NoDo rom
8) (NEW) use htcRIE (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=937454
) to extract the IMGFS.bin from the NoDo os.nb
9) (NEW) copy the extracted IMGFS.bin in the folder where you have the extracted os.nb from number 1 (the first step you did)
10) (NEW) copy all the files from htcRIE to the same folder (the one from the first step) and open a command prompt and enter:
htcrie.exe replace /I imgfs.bin os.nb
this will insert the imgfs.bin from the NoDo build in the one you could flash.
11) now rebuild the .nbh using NBHImageTool
12)copy the rebuild .nbh back in the folder where your rom was with your vendor id ( a rom that you can flash without a goldcard).
13) bring your phone in bootloader mode.
14)run ROMUpdateUtility.exe .
15) jop done