DT 126.96.36.199-EXT4 Only (Modified)
DT 188.8.131.52-1-EXT4 Only (Modified)
DT 184.108.40.206b4-EXT4 Only (Modified)
DT 220.127.116.11b4-EXT4-B0 Only (Modified)
Changes Made to Script
1. Change auto switch to ext4
2. Delete 05mountsd from /etc/init.d/
3. Change barrier=1 to barrier=0 only for DT-CM7-18.104.22.168b4-EXT4-B0-signed.zip
<=== I'm using this
Known issue in DT 22.214.171.124b4
- Low volume bug across all medias.
- Temp but working solution ==> WIPE CACHE after u flash DT before u reboot. Thanks to mtw4991 for the solution!
Please try the above ONLY if u have EXT4
If you are using ext2/ext3, you may wanna see my post here. ==> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=674
To boost ext4 performance, you may wanna enable data writeback (default setting = ordered). I did not put into script as its optional. Note that this is a ONE TIME
command input only. Only when you repartition the ext4 then you need to input again. Reboot to see the results.
Instructions for Inputing EXT4 data writeback.
1. From terminal or adb
2. Input the command as per the code below.
3. Reboot device.
tune2fs -o journal_data_writeback /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
Credit ALL to tkirton
. I just amend the scripts to suit my needs