Thanks "doomed151" for the "unrevoked 3.14"
(after the second time, forgot to use custom image)
So here's how i did it, so other ppl will not have to run unrevoked 2 times cause they forgot to include the custom recovery image.
01. Be sur you know how to root your device
02. Be sure you have a PC with everything on it you need (drivers etc...)
03. Else follow this guide:
04. Follow this but DON'T connect your Wildfire to the pc yet
1. Make sure you downloaded Unrevoked3 for your OS.
2. If you're on Windows, make sure you "uninstall HTC Sync or any other program that might talk to the phone over USB (doubletwist, etc). They will cause problems" (Unrevoked.com).
3. Plug your phone into your computer with USB.1. Be sur you know how to root your device (SKIP THIS)
05. Start "unrevoked v3.14"
06. Press "File"
07. Choose "Custom Recovery"
08. Browse to the place where you unpacked the zip and look for "recovery.img"
09. Keep unrevoked open
10. Connect your Wildfire to your PC
11. Let Unrevoked do it's stuff, it will reboot your wildfire into normal recovery and reboot again into the new "custom clockworkmod 126.96.36.199"
12. Disconnect Wildfire and do your stuff you need or reboot Wildfire.
Originally Posted by arco68 View Post
NB. You loose Amend scripting and the ability to install Sense based roms, but you can use Rom Manager for that.
This also means you can't install some zips you normally flash through recovery like (for me):
- removeadw (removeadw.zip
- MIUI Music Player (MiuiMusicENfixed.zip
Those need to be updated and repacked into working update zip packages for ClockworkMod v3.x.x.x
(If anybody is willing to do this , thanks)
You can install them by booting temporary into CWM recovery 2.5.x.x
Originally Posted by doomed151
Yeah but you can go to ROM Manager and "flash" CWM 2.5 and then Reboot into recovery. You'll get temporary CWM 2.5.
Thanks doomed151 for that.