Ok...this is pissing me off beyond belief.. I have my gold card made. When downgrading, I type in the command:

hackerize-ace setup-downgrade

It tells me daemon not running and starts it. I notice, in task manager (using windows 7 btw..) adb.exe stars up. It says: 1556KB/s (557962 bytes in 0.350s)
and then sits for a bit. a long bit. During this time, ANOTHER adb.exe starts running. I then get daemon not running, starting message again.. then it says: ADB server didn't ACK * failed to start daemon * This happens several times and then eventually gives the starting adb shell to test, blah blah The system cannot find the path specified.

Now, if I start this process with no ADB running, it will again, start as above. When I see it start the second ADB, IF I kill it in task manager, it will continue like it should do. I have to keep killing the ADB. This happens both in winxp 32 and win7 64. Can someone please tell me what is going on?? Is the adb supposed to keep spawning new instances? Should it run, quit, run, quit, etc... ? I see videos of this working very fast and with none of this crap I am dealing with.

If I just keep doing this, am I going to screw something up??? Will I have to format and make a new gold card??

- Greg